3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iSniper Men 21.09.19 06:23 pm

xiaomi mi 8 vs samsung s8

Good evening. Want to purchase a new phone, the choice fell between the mi 8 and s8. Phones xiaomi use for many years. The latter was redmi note 7, no complaints, as the saying goes top for the money. Feel free to take the mi 8, but I want something different. Looked at from samsung but don't know how these phones behave. Speed looked faster xiaomi, note that even my 7 flies. The xiaomi camera is also better, especially from Google. Is there something for which you can go to samsung? Except of course the warranty repair, and of the type And brand.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 21.09.19

In terms of repair right now no problems, even in my Podunk town shops on almost every street there is. If Hosh dancing after dark and other surprises after buying it to Samsung. And all sorts of accessories for it to get easier than any Huawei, Mejzu and Saami. In such case, to find a case and protective glass to your honor 10 view I ironed almost the entire city.
But Samsung biting at a price, so if you take it for some sort of action. And it is better to take s line, on a and j with their filling price is clearly not adequate.
And if you want cheap and cheerful then this Chinese. But then we go for surprises and begonia to the workshops after the update.

w
william1992 21.09.19

iSniper Men
So why go with the 7th. It's very fresh

d
darkpromo 21.09.19

Not suggest to buy phones type gloomy, although there is a powerful hardware and good sensors from Sony, but it killed poor optimization of the system and software will have to Tinker with the firmware

H
Hellhound_Anger 21.09.19

darkpromo wrote:
but it killed poor optimization of the system and software will have to Tinker with the firmware
As the owner Saami, read your comments and tried to understand what the hell you're talking about. Didn't do anything and not suffer, I updated the phone nor with any firmware not fussed, because the global version bought in China with a year warranty. Shell MIUI10, from iPhone among other things. Optimize great, do not bother at all. Inventors .... The reviews and reviews entirely his positive.

w
william1992 21.09.19

darkpromo
Like the man upstairs did not understand the essence..
Why you made such conclusions?
In dithyrea their subtracted?

d
darkpromo 21.09.19

william1992
With the experience he once enjoyed and worked for a time in SC, can you just better not seen and that is for you the norm is

H
Hellhound_Anger 21.09.19

darkpromo wrote:
With the experience he once enjoyed, and he worked at one time in SC

Smotrika, just two shots. Forgot friends and relatives to add - all the relatives walked with him and all the problems they're exploded. Do not buy Saome. You have already decided what to think.
What are you doing with it? Probably tortured to death Chinese version prolifcally and TURNED INTO a BRICK, now angry run and tell.
Write more, as in the service centers you took the boxes every hour, and they were all in blood and burnt, and each had defused a bomb like that. By the way, I remembered one exploded at Chernobyl, there are a lot of people suffered and died, until Europe came. There's one in the ocean exploded, a tsunami formed, the whole city covered. Photos of witnesses - smartphones Saami cover the whole city. Authentic photos in color.

I still have suspicions that it is written from a man in 1682 and by 2019 no not relevant. Proof of course not, as there is no definition and description of the problem. Ie dealing with a provocateur.

w
william1992 21.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
Yes, Lolly guy

m
masha 21.09.19

Before you go to the topic, I thought that is campaigning for Chinese crap, and I was not wrong.

d
denBY 21.09.19

Saami good machines for the money (just the price - performance,but not price - quality) and so You just choose everyone will praise the bog.
My personal experience was owned by MI5, mi 6, mi 8 at the moment I use Huawei P30 on Saami return of desire is not present something like this :)

d
darkpromo 21.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
Thank you of course you got rid of your photo, but I speak as it is, I've met people who vehemently defending crafts, and other Chinese basement, and it actually turned out that a normal flagship, they held no more than 2 times and then smart the other person, then as they say, bought, suffer, and others suggest, then he's too obsessed with you