3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zitur 09.02.20 12:02 am

How to open heroic replica at the end of the game? (Mass Effect 3)

How to open heroic replica at the end of the game dealing with a Ghost? heard, what is needed hero points, and where to get them?
81 Comments
Sort by:
v
van dorin 09.02.20

heard, what is needed hero points, and where to get them?
facepalm

Z
Zitur 09.02.20

airshower
and Cho still need if the hero and apostate maximum ride, wise guy?

05-08 09.02.20

Zitur
Need full points of the hero or the renegade was in all 3 parts

Z
Zitur 09.02.20

05-08
imported from МЕ1>ME2, in МЕ1't remember how much it was pumped, and ME was possible. can this be fixed? well, in the Coalesced file.ini to prescribe what is needed and where

U
USSRCoMeDiaN 09.02.20

05-08
sounds crazy !
just remember that in the 2nd were full well in 3rd in the first I do not remember!
I think we need the willingness of troops 5000+, though not tested

Z
Zitur 09.02.20

USSRCoMeDiaN
the willingness of over 34000 troops

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 09.02.20

Skopipastil with Gamer.ru: to finish him "Saren-style", you just want a mind-blowing number of points the hero/renegade. Theoretically, no DLC for ME2 and ME3 to get a sufficient amount of, you need to transfer your character and strictly, very strictly follow one of the branches.

U
USSRCoMeDiaN 09.02.20

Zitur
may need 2nd time go ) I started my character on max and all skills (well, as in the old when re -)
and most likely he (dialogue ) blocked the proposal because the end is so soon ... they DLS will release a final dough that disrupt ... as proteinas
but this is purely my assumption !

U
USSRCoMeDiaN 09.02.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
ie if at least a little bit renegade all ? nonsense if so...

S
SOFT13 09.02.20

hmm, I had this: imported through all three parts, glasses hero at the maximum. readiness was around 3400... the replica was opened, the Ghost was as Saren :D
then decided to ProBot ending with a live Sepam. scored the combat readiness of the 5700+, the quests are clearly more points the hero did come to the citadel and guess what? it is the last replica of the hero/renegade closed!
Where is the logic?

Z
Zitur 09.02.20

SOFT13
you have litsuha? and I also wanted to see the ending with a live sepom, but I have not showed (I have pirates, the readiness of the troops around 34000)

E
Epic_Grace 09.02.20

I have pirates, the readiness of the troops was somewhere 11000+ when comes to the citadel, I was closed only Poslednyaya Heroica replica. Sohranki I vtoroy parts are imported, where the hero was overclocked almost to the max, here also tried.

S
Street77 09.02.20

nonsense...36 hours played in order that they were closed...apstenu...

C
Caustrim 09.02.20

I read that to open heroic replica at the end of the game dealing with a Ghost you need throughout the game in a conversation with him to use heroic replica

J
Jarud 09.02.20

SOFT13
I also always was a hero,but at this point why I close this remark((

J
Jarud 09.02.20

Caustrim
no,not wheels!

V
Venom31 09.02.20

and sovershenstvo in battle to max ride?

V
Venom31 09.02.20

there the description says the charm

T
Tar1k91 09.02.20

I have been opened but they are in fact nothing.......

S
SOFT13 09.02.20

Yes, I litsuha...

the first time it was opened!!!11!