3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ducklings1984 09.02.20 12:03 am

I do not see the buildings of other players (the Internet is). (Death Stranding)

So, as I said, the Internet is. I also have an account on one Curling with my dad, my account is set as a child, i.e., optional.
I click login ( in the game menu ) and I have an error because Of age restrictions using the PlayStation Network in this application is impossible (kodosky).
I removed the age limit via main account, tried again, failed, then removed all restrictions, with the help of a special button, did not help.
What can you do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris999 09.02.20

Ducklings1984
Boy you still early in these games to play. Your father is the fellow that is watching this.

D
Ducklings1984 09.02.20

Boris999
Dear, I asked about the solution to the problem, and not about whether my age is suitable. Do not consider it necessary to explain to you why I had to set this account on the Curling iron.

B
Boris999 09.02.20

Ducklings1984
What kind of decision may be involved, even if the problem is not clear. Whether it's buildings, whether bypass of lock by the father to surround you from adult content. But one thing is for sure, you godkov less than 17, which means that Death Stranding you banned.

D
Ducklings1984 09.02.20

Boris999
The issue is listed, the network is playstation network not available for use due to age restrictions, although there are no restrictions in the settings all is allowed, all I could do, did.
But not knowing the situation, are you saying that you set the lock father to fence me from adult content.
Banned? according to the different evaluation committees, the age varies from 15 to 18 and older, the rating is purely personal and depends on individuals with different understanding of things. Therefore, based on the opinion of various committees, I can say that the game is suitable for me.

B
Boris999 09.02.20

Ducklings1984
The age rating for the game is clearly defined - M (17+)