3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam_FisherPG 09.02.20 12:03 am

The Rockstar services not working (Red Dead Redemption 2)

All for a couple of days do not work theirs stupid services ? Not in GTA online do not enter, and in the DDR even in the campaign mode will not enter in any way, you bastards.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 09.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Worked yesterday, not now.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 09.02.20

The same problem can not even in the story to come.

A
Antimandalajnah 09.02.20

Not working. How to run single offline?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.02.20

Similarly, not working.

S
Sam_FisherPG 09.02.20

Antimandalajnah
Yes of course in any way, fucking online binding, the whole day I was motivated that night to play, and a bummer, they only lavandos able to collect reptiles, and make sure that at least the plot is always run, they can't. In GTA the story starts, but she's already fed up with terror for 5 years, especially in the game with absolutely nothing to do.

G
Garsinho 09.02.20

Already watched a bunch of videos on YouTube why does not the campaign mode ,no solutions, no hope is unclear ,but the online is stable .And from online even spare the saves are not loaded and you cannot start a new game.

K
Kirill22092 09.02.20

Because the servers fell https://support.rockstargames.com/servicestatus
And yesterday at this time lay

S
SergeiEgorov 09.02.20

strange,it works and worked without a single failure all the time....

d
dilat 09.02.20

GTA Online does not start - game services unavailable. Although today around 6 in the evening was played normally

G
Garsinho 09.02.20

Kirill22092
Servers active,but it changed nothing,and now online doesn't work ))

K
Kirill22092 09.02.20

Garsinho
Yesterday was able to break, although the server was still in decline. And many people yesterday after 23:00 has played

G
Garsinho 09.02.20

Kirill22092
Don't know what garbage then ,stupidly hangs and throws to the desktop with error that online that Suzette)
In short, everything is clear,save not working,70 hours of Suzette in the furnace ))

V
Viktor.T. 09.02.20

Like already established.
I have all start.

G
Garsinho 09.02.20

Victor.T.
when loading the savegame emboss with the error ,deleted the save and everything is gone ,only to start over there is no longer any desire

l
lesorub88 09.02.20

Rockstar kryvoluka bastards as well the money that I had to return,now only a Repack,and not then to hell with them.