3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nyoxo 09.02.20 12:04 am

Quest \"the Trouble with the Troll\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

and where can you find the Troll?
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
VikVichka 09.02.20

Trind
Please.
nyoxo
If you're talking about the Troll in the 1st Chapter here:
what to do, where naitsabes a Troll among other messages on the Board before the restaurant Flotzam. Legimacy code doesn't allow to kill them if they pose no threat to people, so let's go find him. First, find the headman of the village Bindage, HORIBA. He asks not to kill the Troll. In the woods, about mentioned in the ad space (the destroyed bridge) we meet a farmer. Protecting him from the knackery, we learn that the local Troll has gone mad. Well, he would tell the story. In General, the Troll in payment for crossing the bridge requires vodka. Not getting the desired, it beats travellers. The farmer says that people need a normal bridge and a sober Troll. So he asks you not to kill the Troll and talk to Charabom. With Charabom we've spoken already, if not, go and speak.
Find the Troll under the bridge. He asks for vodka. If not carrying anything or don't want to give him a Troll attacking us. After a few strokes he stops the attack and asks for mercy. Choose: kill the Troll and get the reward from Ludwig mers, or save the Troll's life and act as requested by the village headman. If we choose the second option, then we learn that the Troll killed his wife, why he was drinking so heavily. He promised to rebuild the bridge, if we find the killer.Go to Sheal, talking with her, then we go to the Inn to meet with Zoltan. After going to Bendyuha. It is easy to see that the shack Burnout embellished head trollii. Talk to him find out that he bought the trophy from Dimitra, to go to which is through his friends, in the evening, wipe them near the Inn. We can get the head of trolliki, beating Burnout in the bone. However, he will play only if defeated other players in Flotzam (job Poker with bones: Flotzam).
Remains in the evening to find dark individuals near the Inn. If you scare them, they will tell you that Dimitar can be found on the cemetery near Bindoy. If they are not afraid of threats, will have to resort to fists. Go to the cemetery. Talking with Dimitar, he attacks. When it's over, we go back to the Troll, and then go to Harabu for a reward.

C
Cheburashka 09.02.20

Can't pass questic problem with the Troll , he asked me holowesko his troligy to bring that slashed one man here , one smithy asked, he said it is necessary to look for Dmitry who lives in the tavern there strelochka see , but there is still no already waited a week and he doesn't get what to do ? ))

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 09.02.20

Cheburashka
Head Prozhennye in Bendyuha , but he will not give it ... at least I did not succeed , although and slipped in the dialogue option to appear for it in the bone . In the tavern talking to his (Demetrius) PAL , the lower level ... threatened or beat his melon , he will burn Demetrius .

R
Rorshah 09.02.20

Where to get vodka Tolya, tell me?

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 09.02.20

Rorschach
Ah , you mean Troll . There you can do without vodka , if on a peaceful ... encode it ))) - promise to find the killers trolchihi (on-the-go , small grief in the sink) ... but try , MB it is , as in the case of Cedric , she will appear . In any case , vodka in the game world (in the inventory) , still not met

G
Gotimalosh 09.02.20

help get the problems with the Troll where it is necessary to find out who killed trollie!! who of your friends have to say(found out only dwarves: what type should look at the houses hung the head) Roche does not know where and the rest said tell me do I need to speak with Roche or the house in which the head is generally help to pass!!!

A
AgentFoxMulder 09.02.20

head in the house of the tailor
you will find it in the bendyuha
on the mini-map it's labeled as a craftsman

V
Vinni-Puh 09.02.20

quest play poker (or whatever it is I do not remember exactly) and beating Burnout in bones as a reward, you can choose the head of trolliki, but before that should be taken quest the problems with the Troll

v
vovastij 09.02.20

Someone closed the quest the Heart of Melitele,without killing the Troll?
I have no chance of winning head trolchihi poker
although the conversation about it took place.
This is a bug,or you can win after the battle with Summer?

S
Snake_L 09.02.20

vovastij
When I win at poker, there should be as a reward to choose a trap or che something like that, get out the list of awards which will be the head of a Troll, if you agreed to it before.

G
GrAnd 09.02.20

What to do in the quest the trouble with a Troll?about who took the head of trollii talked to Zoltan and all.What to do next?

M
Marilyiza 09.02.20

GrAnd
2 options - either to take prozhennye as a win and get the armor or fight with Demetrius.

S
SPRIGGAN 09.02.20

Hi all. Question on the quest the heart of Melitele, that the ingredient language Troll. Quest by a Troll I was, killing Dimitra. The head of the murdered trollii have a Hardened home. I understand that language comes only from the head, and this head needs to win in poker. All right? Or, if you don't kill the Troll in the quest the trouble with the Troll, then language is not going to get it?

R
Runaa 09.02.20

SPRIGGAN
From the head of the suit.

S
SPRIGGAN 09.02.20

Runaa
Thanks for the confirmation! But to beat Seasoned poker mind is possible only after the victory in the city)))

R
Runaa 09.02.20

SPRIGGAN
But only after that.

F
Freedom 09.02.20

The language of the head will fit? I personally beat him at dice for a long time(became a champion of Flotzam completing the quest). Quest the Troll complied with.
Describe in detail how to play with him on the head.
(if not difficult-lay out the screen with a cue for you to press after which the game starts for the HEAD of trollii)
I have a feeling that once again have to rearrange the game as it was with the missing ad Problems with the Troll -__-

C
Chay s Limonom 09.02.20

Freedоm
Well, for this you need to quest about the Troll was, then you come to him, Geralt will ask how the head of a Troll blah blah blah, in short, to play with him twice and on the second should win in the head)

w
wladey13 09.02.20

Freedоm.....how to win a Burnout, he will be offered a choice: money or traps, things... choose the trap. in the list with them will be the head. then go to the Troll, they say that found the head and in return get from him the drawing of the armor the Crow

-
-MKN- 09.02.20

People, prompt! Quest the Heart of Melitele we can run without killing the Troll under the bridge? Head trollii hanging Prozhennye in the house, heard like what if with him to play craps, you win (head). He's just playing with me, does not want to say, like I with anybody do not play what to do? How else can the language of the Troll get? And another question - eye googlese as soon as you kill it - it involves a movie and I can't get the eyes to tear, what to do?