3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 09.02.20 12:04 am

The Breath of Winter - yellow chalcedony (Spellforce: The Order of Dawn)

Can't find stone yellow chalcedony to finish creating the kit in the quest the bone Carver. Maybe you remember where it is?:)
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf 09.02.20

the game went but I did not fall...

L
Lexus 09.02.20

It is needed for a set of MAG if I'm not mistaken...
Remember - I sold it, I didn't need it...
He fell out of a monster, it was DEFINITELY the map, which is a mosaic. Either on the map or to her.

f
freno 09.02.20

How to kill the three-headed monster to the bone to take?

W
Whitebull 09.02.20

Prithvi all rune heroes, preferably a pair with some combat magic. And the whole bunch come at him, especially not forget to use magic.
I attacked him a mage of the 17th level, and 4 rune heroes. My avatar threw it ognennye balls. Rune hero Ogre, or Troll (you had to find the rune) made a couple of blows with death-magic, and also went hand to hand. Warrior click-runes (also had to find, to his rune) it attacked him. Yet there was one mage who beat the magic of death and a warrior. Well, sort of difficulties did not cause!

i
igorzz 09.02.20

Stone on the map of Sunny border, in a chest shortly after the fall of the wall .

S
Shuter 09.02.20

Guys. And there is the exact proof that the rune characters do not gain experience. That is, if I use their help, then killed the monster I get the same experience if I did it alone ???

K
Kizhuch 09.02.20

Skazhite where to find 2 of the rune characters of the blade is very weak and the Troll or whoever.Founded Elf,a Drone,Blade level 20,Prices and the Goblin.

A
Aleksandr Kubasov 09.02.20

the people who write where to find the knives in quest of the bone Carver

I
Ierexonn 09.02.20

Alexander Kubasov
They are bought from dealers, the Orc himself says about it