3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 09.02.20 12:05 am

Really poor optimization? (Dark Souls 3)

On my comp it was, I think, should be easy 30+ to go low. But for some reason it is not. And here is part 1 and the re-release of the 2nd go at 60 fps. Something not so with me or with the game yet?

i3 4030U 1.9 ghz
6 RAM
GT 840m

Do not drive only on my PC roughly, I know he's not. But system requirements are well suited for minimal salary.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.02.20

Marquess
Minimum little system, it seems, has never meant that the game must go on minimal at 30+ frames)

g
gennaz 09.02.20

Marquess
It's a laptop, so the miracle can be expected, optimization in the game, although the graphics are the most common. From the developers of a lot of that depends on how they will approach the optimization of the game.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Marquess
The first and second part, and their improved versions are made on one engine, the third part, made on the engine Bloodborne.

d
darkpromo 09.02.20

Marquess
before thinking that you will go, come on YouTube and see how it works on your cake

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Damn, okay, I'll play on the new computer, when you see

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Here is what I found

M
MrGrave 09.02.20

Needs to go. I had a severe bucket three years ago, when I first ran the game at maximum speed worked perfectly.

M
Marquess 09.02.20

MrGrave

what am I doing wrong? I even мк11 is 35-40 fps against bots, but online I did not climb ever

M
MrGrave 09.02.20

Marquess
Run the same test using any fps monitor - see what the memory load, GPU and CPU.

S
Stanislavich 09.02.20

Good, can you explain the reason why the game will be much squander, it is to freesite.
The problem lies in the following.
The game even with the settings at 720p with time begins to eat more than 2 GB of RAM and with time, begins to eat the order of 10 GB of RAM (total). Thus, the resources of the game completely consume your maximum ceiling operatives and RAM (in your case - it 8 GB in total) and starts to access the hard disk\for the paging file.
In this case, the hard disk speed significantly slower speed of RAM and will require time to load the new files.

As it will be expressed in a static condition FPS is stable, but as soon as I start uploading textures - will start strong friezes and drop the Fps down to 0, until the textures are loaded. After Fps leveled and played on.
During the game, it will not be critically affected, but there are some bosses, the battle which constantly loads new teksturki (Dancer, Armor, Dragonslayer) - and in this case you will have freezes during the game.

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Stanislavich

thank you) That's where the above person wrote that on the bucket played
Don't know to believe or not
I can say, is there any option my laptop can play 30 fps 720p at least?

S
Stanislavich 09.02.20

Marquess
I also played the DC-3 on a weak PC and were surprised that with my settings it brought up 40-50-60 FPS. and when he came to the Town beyond the wall, the FPS was not fall off. As was stable 40+ - and stayed.

But I faced a problem microflow in DS-3 and other games.
The understanding of what is happening:

It seems the picture is smooth, smooth, measurements of FPS - gives a stable 30+ FPS, but specifically the boss - fiercely frieze.
The CPU was loaded on 70-80%, video card at 98%. But because of the fact that the graphics card is only 1 GB and 8 ghb was used for Assembly operatives - the resources of the graphics core and the operatives ended up uploading was done the hard drive. And these MicroProse (in the case video fierce Friesians) occur when uploading large amounts of information when consumed limits VRAM+operatives.

The rest, even on your hardware locations will be a stable 30+ FPS at lower settings, but will misiti, sometimes much freesite.

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Stanislavich

thank you very much

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Stanislavich

I tried on the license
25-31 fps, drops to 20

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Stanislavich

Here

S
Stanislavich 09.02.20

Marquess
and what General settings?

M
Marquess 09.02.20

Stanislavich

1280x720
All on minimal

S
Stanislavich 09.02.20

Try to monitor programs FPS and the frame rate.
And besides, will be able to see how busy the processor and video card. If the processor and graphics card hit the ceiling, and operative, then there is hardly something to help.
through driver NVIDIA put all the settings on the DS-3 performance, turn off all possible anti-aliasing in the game and in the NVIDIA driver to DS-3.

R
Richards 09.02.20

Marquess
Buy PS4 slim and easy to play DSI Mladic and the rest, not expensive, or you travel?

N
NMD 2020 09.02.20

Marquess
To be honest, it is clear that you will not go this game on this laptop. Then why create a topic? Notebook hardware an order of magnitude below their PC counterparts.
840m=730 gt about. And the minimum system requirements 750 ti or 7950 ! Yes we should be happy that the game actually started!