3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonatello 09.02.20 12:05 am

Denuvo? (Zombie Army 4: Dead War)

will there be protection?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 09.02.20

Dimonatello

D
Dimonatello 09.02.20

dilat
there are so Scholl?

d
daftone 09.02.20

drm protection: epicgames. There should look. This means that you are using the native protection of boutiques epic, I mean no denovi. the idea.

D
Dimonatello 09.02.20

daftone
it is clear, thank you))) waiting for the break-in is necessary so be it!

d
daftone 09.02.20

well, Yes, but red dead redemption 2 never broke, although he has almost the same protection there stated. Hopefully, here won't repeat this situation.

D
D1srapt0r 09.02.20

daftone
And where does DDR 2? In DDR 2 in fact, the protection from Rockstar, not from Epic.

a
aidarfar 09.02.20

Denuvo?
It is the most
https://support.codefusion.technology/za4_fof7834h/

M
Magnum 500 09.02.20

These games are obsolete in 2009

d
daftone 15.10.20

D1srapt0r
In the drm in the same crackwatch was indicated Rockstar/epic, naively assumed that it is not much different from the usual epic. The view is different.

G
Glomar2020 15.10.20

Hello world!
More than a month has passed since the release of 04.02 and I do not observe the information about the alleged hacking on the network.
Is there an information about:
Who hacks the game;
- whether the game will break at all.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 15.10.20

I bought a code offline for 100 scars on the dress. Overall impressed. I even regret that I didn't take a discount. Optimyson is excellent, drive, in the form of waves of zombies and bosses present. That's cool...

S
St_PivPav 15.10.20

This game should be played with friends, there is nothing to do.

P
Palych Rokov 05.05.22

St_PivPav
Completely completed the storyline and 2 DLC alone, everything is good. I and the divisions both went through almost on my own, occasionally only attracted comrades-in-arms to help, the guest recon breakpoint went alone, then bots were added to the team with a patch