3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 21.09.19 06:24 pm

ask your question to President

sobsno, ask.
by the way, it would be nice to read your own answers to these questions. I wonder if they match with the answers of the leader of the nation?

I would, for example, asked - if he sees an opportunity in the foreseeable future to return the exchange rate of the dollar to pre-crisis ratio (30 rubles per dollar)?
and I think, unfortunately, this is not yet feasible. I would venture to suggest that the President will do the same thing... unless of course you consider necessary in General to answer it. heh, heh... his art gracefully away from the specifics more than known on the expanses of the homeland, and behind its limits too (as does his shoulder is a solid school of training).
57 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 21.09.19

Hello
Yeah, and then organize a rescue operation for the release of such self-realistov. Better just to ban all

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Vaipen
the rescue operation? really? and that's a terrible deal for the loot. Yes, the hell? heh, heh... you can just deny and thus save the budget.
well blah such prohibitions very similar to an ordinary Scam. don't you think?
Spoilers what exactly is this Scam? heh, heh... why do you want to know, because you agree with the prohibitions and, accordingly, is willing to pay for them and get nothing in return.
deny, deny, deny... hmm, think that young children are exposed to attacks by all sorts of maniacs only when they are on the street alone. to forbid children to their own adulthood to appear on the street and in other public places without their parents.
people sometimes get lost in the woods and unfortunately sometimes die there. how two fingers - to ban visits to forests for the population of the country.
swimming in the ponds, some klutz and yet sink at the same time. save them then, suck it, ambulance chasing... H A P P E T I T S ! bathing, swimming and diving into any bodies of water including pools, bathtubs and bath basins and all there is to it...

well, the topic the President, where the same without him - the practice of establishing different prohibitions, this is about politics or about the economy?

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.09.19

Vaipen wrote:
Yeah, and then organize a rescue operation for the release of such self-realistov. Better just to ban all
In these words there is a logic.
And about the friend with a cool nickname don't worry, he's a master of exaggeration 8)

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
In these words there is a logic.
my e... logic.
heh, heh... well, let's look for the logic together.
Georgia is a wonderful small, mountainous country with a beautiful environment (because there is however less decent industry to her#men) and a mild climate . Known for their generous hospitality, delicious cuisine, an extensive cheap and good wines, a lot of tourist attractions, compactness (no need for long journeys between tourist attractions) and much more all amenities.
what else? Oh yeah I forgot, of course the sea. well, maybe hazelnuts, tangerines, grapes and persimmons.
oil, gas, metal ores... at least some minerals? no.
conclusion - tourism, the tourism.
if Georgia is closer to the center of Europe (probably would have been comparable with Belgium or Switzerland), the loss of tourists from one country would not be so catastrophic for the financial component of its tourism industry.
... but where she is - in the Caucasus. and the loss of Russian tourists can be very hard to hit the finances of a small Republic.
the leader is concerned about the safety of Russian tourists in Georgia? heh, heh... probably the same way as the life expectancy of the Russian pensioner.
no. it's much easier - just a demonstration of Georgian partners (the leader of the nation is not devoid of a kind of sense of humor, and often their enemies awards this term) that just one click of his fingers Russian Vanya will not go on a visit to the Georgian Vano. and not because I do not want to, but simply because he was not allowed to do...
probably Russian Vanya indignant - how to limit his right to freedom of movement?
no, not indignant. on the contrary - will say pleasure right, so do not let go do not let go.

c
cygan 21.09.19

Hello
In General, there should initially be a statement of a recommendatory nature, as a degree of danger is the place to be. Russia is perceived as an occupier in connection with the supply inside Georgia for the last 11 years, and there managed to raise a generation of people a bit better in relation to ourselves. Still, the loss of 1/3 of his country,and on this basis it is possible to whip up a delicious nacionalisticheskoi.
However, you personally no one in Georgia to leave is not forbidden, pointed out to the Russian companies not to take people like you away from sin. Potipu want to pay others and 3,14 zduy that, though ugly, but to some extent reasonable. With Egypt years earlier, so it was Turkey for a couple of days, when Erdogan drove across the country

a
antonrogov 21.09.19

Hello wrote:
Known for their generous hospitality
When on the main square of the capital thousands of people are screaming that Russia is the invader and the Russians out of Georgia is the hospitality? You have a strange idea of hospitality.
Hello wrote:
and not because I do not want to, but simply because he was not allowed to do
And what's the problem? By train to the border, then a taxi order. Or in his car. Itility, nobody's stopping you. Maybe one fool will be less.

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

antonrogov wrote:
When on the main square of the capital thousands of people are screaming that Russia is the invader and the Russians out of Georgia is the hospitality?
they have to take one example. homegrown rhetoric of political scientists on all Russian Federal television channels is a little different from the vulgar shouting. what are you, Zhirinovsky never heard?
and I don't think I like a simple Russian tourists could face any danger. in the end it can visit the main square of Tbilisi any other day.
antonrogov wrote:
And what's the problem? By train to the border, then a taxi order. Or in his car.
yeah with his wife and three children, Mota train and taxi. on the plane, no way - the leader of the Georgians got angry and forbade his subjects to fly them on airplanes.
Roma wrote:
However, you personally no one in Georgia to leave is not forbidden, pointed out to the Russian companies not to take people like you away from sin.
pointed to carry? heh, heh... you can go where you like the leader you do not prohibit. it simply prohibits airline companies to provide you their services for your move anywhere. but someone probably smirks, saying, as delicately invented and is not banned and where the hell to go.
somewhere I already it saw...

in winter, you will forbid to go outside because it is slippery and icicles falling like mad - will also thanked?
Spoiler
antonrogov wrote:
Maybe one fool will be less.
heh, heh... again, silly. I wonder what it is - a simple lack of education or a kind of stool, stood on it allowing it to seem to themselves above all others?
by the way, in the network and such
If your opponents have moved to personal insults, be sure you win.
https://yandex.uz/images/search?text=%D0%95%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B8%20%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B8%20%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%20%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%BB%D0%B8%20%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5%20%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F%2C%20%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D1%8C%20%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%20%E2%80%94%20%D1%82%D1%8B%20%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BB&stype=image&lr=10335&source=wiz
not entirely sure I can agree with this statement completely, but sensible grain in it certainly are.
don't you agree?

c
cygan 21.09.19

Hello
Don't go anywhere, but in a definite state, very rarely single, justified. And then, if desired, and specifically there is a small possibilities, you are free to do as you please. A little more effort, time and money than usual - you're still there. Georgia is not the same Egypt, where well pounds just to fly, no dispute of sense, even.
Hello wrote:
in winter, forbidden to go outside because it is slippery and icicles falling like mad
Preposterous nonsense. Then direct each decree, violation of the Constitution and the recognition of the state of helplessness in domestic places for our communal question. Sample did not accurately reflect the situation

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Roma
Roma wrote:
Don't go anywhere, but in a definite state, very rarely single, justified.
heh, heh... hell no sweeter than radish.
Roma wrote:
And then, if desired, and specifically there is a small possibilities, you are free to do as you please. A little more effort, time and money than usual - you're still there.
I don't want to make efforts and spend everything you have listed and haul his large family to meet as numerous relatives in Georgia or in any other way, except for the most convenient and comfortable for me, my wife, my seven children, a sick mother-in-law and idiot old geezer grandfather's mode of transportation - air travel.
having lost one of their offspring or the grandfather of elder road adventure long road to Georgia on the plane who I will return them - or are you a leader?
Roma wrote:
Preposterous nonsense. Then direct each decree, violation of the Constitution...
itit pounding, is there someone else remembers about the Constitution...
you're right, it is absolutely unconstitutional prohibition, made a mistake. based on your logic, we need only to specify the management companies temporarily for the winter period to limit the tenants of the houses use door device (simply door to the front door to nail down).
while your constitutional right to freedom of movement will not be infringed. only temporarily restrict the possibility of using the front door.
Roma wrote:
However, you personally no one in Georgia to leave is not forbidden, pointed out to the Russian companies not to take people like you away from sin. Potipu want to pay others and 3,14 zduy,
however, personally, the dude under the name of Gypsies, no one to get in and out of his house was not forbidden, pointed out to the management companies of the Russian Federation only in the winter to Board up the front door to the apartment out of harm's way. the type you want - jump out the window and go where you want.

I believe that it is unlikely you'll want to jump out the window or off the roof to leave the building.
heh, heh... still going to offer me and my many relatives use this way of moving?

c
cygan 21.09.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
I don't want to make efforts and spend only what you have listed
The choice is yours, no one takes. Want more than not want, do not want to do as you want. Here you have wheels, the government threw you in there sticks out. Well, not good. But reasonably. And the side that is not closed. You are not dogs to catch and time to give, no one law will not condemn, will not shoot. You do that enough in our country? The chances of losing your Georgian youths and elders otherwise would have been sharply and repeatedly raised. You know where they live, what times and under what circumstances.
Your example does not change its absurdity. The doors of the house are mine, from the entrance - residents. In this case, all boarded up will be made, and the ice around already showered with our efforts. Or do you still say, the law will ban outside its exit. Well, you know, the Parallels are not parallel, right?

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Roma
well blah... privately. in order not to take away time and attention of those whom it does not concern.
Spoiler
Roma wrote:
The choice is yours, no one takes.
has to jump out the window? with small kids and the elderly? if using the door like normal people the leader is banned.
in this case, through the door is just a figurative expression, implying the most affordable and comfortable method of travel used throughout the civilized world of the 21st century.
it should be recognized that to some extent you're right - I was not deprived of the right of movement and only limited ways of its implementation. limited, that in fact for my numerous family - horseradish radish is not sweeter.
Roma wrote:
Here you have wheels, the government threw you in there sticks out. Well, not good.
no. nays. do not let go of cool. let's FAQ thread ban. hurray!!!
Roma wrote:
But reasonably.
yeah. and in France when there, Africa in yellow vests rebelled? in the country, the mention of which is banned on PG, because there Bandera with the Nazis on the streets with knives Masta not tied? there is also told not to go Russian planes? one Africa what is Ebola Anau and cannibals rhinos.
Roma wrote:
And the side that is not closed.
heh, heh... not closed?
and get there how?
how you sho a fool? in the shop a scroll of teleportation drop and get out of sight.
Roma wrote:
You are not dogs to catch and time to give, no one law will not condemn, will not shoot. You do that enough in our country?
is that a threat?
https://coub.com/view/796wa
Roma wrote:
The chances of losing your Georgian youths and elders otherwise would have been sharply and repeatedly raised.
really? it is interesting as from the plane of the window fall out? or like any self-respecting idiot I immediately on arrival trample with all his large family, dressed in t-shirts with Russian tricolor in the midst of the protest crowd? do not forget about the chant, Putin is our everything.
and by the way, did I mentioned its Georgian origins? or you do it yourself so think? and if I wanted to go to Mozambique - would be a spade? I have both in Israel and in Germany and even in Turkmenistan has relatives, or elsewhere.
Roma wrote:
You know where they live, what times and under what circumstances.
and, therefore, should jump out the window? it just so happened the times and circumstances.
Spoilery one can not understand - you protect bans because just simply want to be right in our discussion or are you really an adherent of the wise rule of the leader and everything he does is considered brilliant and not to be questioned?Roma wrote:
Your example does not change its absurdity.
well, who would doubt. where my absurdity to your approval of prudence.
Roma wrote:
The doors of the house are mine, from the entrance - residents. In this case, all boarded up will be made...
yeah, like the poor Georgian fly on the airplane home so no way, and as the Gypsy the door in the ceremonial Tsar's decree to nail down so - just to make...
ethno rasseyushke as democracy, the mother of her dig-dig work?
Roma wrote:
Well, you know, the Parallels are not parallel, right?
I don't know.

c
cygan 21.09.19

Hello
Wow.
Spoiler
Hello wrote:
horseradish radish is not sweeter.
Previously, it was also expensive, prenovost is determined by the number of relatives. Single is not a strong difference, multiply by 10 bodies would be another mindfuck. Well, what the fuck? Or wait and this summer past, or bring less people as master. In politically-social debate with the to try to join, you see, will change anything. The situation is ugly, but reasonable. Civilian flight - a hundred souls and more. And what happen is the state will pay the families of your. And so goes you and all the savages only your right, decisions and risks, desires and their consequences. Convenient
Hello wrote:
let's FAQ thread ban. hurray!!!
So you don't rebuke anything and live freely, not only Palis and all will be well.
Hello wrote:
yeah. and...
France - vests - employees of airports including. Workers don't work, the flights do not go. Everything is fine.
Country where heroes praise itself closed up as best they could. XS,why have you dragged them here.
Hello wrote:
not closed?
and get there how?
Ground certainly. The sea can. Can fly to any Rostov and Grozny and there on the car. The business is just extra fucking and all. And the beauty of the highland will see on both sides, the normal air breathe xD remember - the leader cares about you and your health xD
Hello wrote:
is that a threat?
No, this is what could happen, who shut the border and you're there promise.
Hello wrote:
really? I wonder how
It's the same, about the intersection of the already closed border.
Hello wrote:
you're defending the bans
Do not protect. All bans can not stand. And not comply. Even the mom wouldn't listen.
Always look at the situation, there is a sensible grain. Ugly, our podnasral too, but this temporary measure has reason to be, right now. States, too, often do that, even more than all the others. Normal procedure for inter-state confrontation. Always when the head of the wood at the bottom of the chips fly, the whole history of mankind. Keep it simple. And smarter.
Hello wrote:
rasseyushke as democracy, the mother of her dig-dig work?
potipu. Door - my street too, but the aircraft state. Who does not like the authorities to decide where to put and not to let the aircraft of their companies?

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Roma
Roma wrote:
Do not protect.
Roma wrote:
The situation is ugly, but reasonable.

Spoiler
Roma wrote:
Always look at the situation, there is a sensible grain.
common grain? heh, heh... well, let's look.
hi, I just wanted to Georgia for a week to fly.
Russian planes no way.
why?
the leader issued a decree temporarily banned. just in case, you never know, Georgians are noisy, suddenly someone in the crowd hit it.
then organize the rescue operation, removal of all Georgians Kooks salvage fiscal waste. so to any of the world Cup, bridges, and hypersonic missiles is not enough money.
and you can?
can.
but foreign, probably more expensive? and don't trust them too much
it is not our problem.
while on the train, a taxi or walk?
can.
but it is inconvenient and long. especially since I'm not one, and with small children and weak-minded grandfather in the bargain.
it is not our problem.
and on a carpet the plane is possible?
can.
and if someone from a small fall from the carpet, because there is no way the safety of the flight..
it is not our problem.
that is to go in principle possible, but the most convenient and safe way to move temporarily not available?
heh, heh... (I'm laughing, don't they) the BAN is JUSTIFIED and is not negotiable.
and if all the same someone will get to Georgia, not the Russian plane, and independently by train, taxi, walking, flying carpet way and still the Georgians in the crush a little to hit it, it will not save and organize costly for the budget of a rescue.
no, will still.
then why ban, causing a lot of inconvenience to its citizens, since in any case will be saved?
dumb.
curtain.
Spoilers something else, you're very best not to notice and otherwise distanciruemsa from his possible reaction to the mention of a demonstration, can lead only one easy click of a finger of the Supreme commander...
Spoilerage, heh... mom, say, a child didn't listen?

a
antonrogov 21.09.19

Hello wrote:
If your opponents have moved to personal insults, be sure you win.
From your own example: If a person sees green stool and says he's not green and do not a stool, as it is called, if not a fool? Well, if you think to recapture his stupidity by a desire to prove to you is victory, then Yes, you win.

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Roma
Roma wrote:
You know, that humanly it is all ugly, but if viewed from the perspective of the policy the way it should be.
least interested in me as humanly, beautiful or ugly. heh, heh... you forgot about the concepts.
Spoiler from a policy it should not be - with a sudden Mr. Supreme commander decided to carry out their policies, getting in my pocket and at my expense.

will try one last time to explain why this whole mess with the prohibitions about not caring about the electorate, and about politics, and about politics in its most unfavorable light.

I am an ordinary man in the street, but like all the other inhabitants of the country concluded with the state a deal, the terms of which are enshrined in the Constitution. in the most simplified form it looks like this - I pay my taxes and observe the laws in the country. the government on its part ensures my personal safety (foreign enemies, crime, natural disasters, etc.), monitors compliance with laws and, if necessary, makes justice in General terms, that's all.
words and concepts beautifully, rightly, humanly, Patriotic, not Patriotic, sovereign bonds and other the greatness of a nation,grandfathers fought" and"getting up off its knees is not present in our government contract. and if the government is trying to bring to our purely business relationship, these words and phrases I immediately tense up, realizing that what I want to cheat.

its a quarter of my income (very roughly because it is not the essence) the state receives from me in any case and absolutely not interested in my physical or financial condition. my illnesses, financial setbacks, debt, mortgages, burned property... all this in no way affects inevitably the willingness of the state to me their share.
even completely paralyzed disabled (or those who exercise guardianship) it receives its income.

so with a sudden hangover I should be interested in the problems of the state on the financial costs of my possible future salvation (as yet unknowable)?
I have already paid for any of their salvation.

moreover, my opinion is nobody is interested at all? suppose my vital presence in Georgia and at this moment no one but me care? or assume that I'm a complete idiot and have no idea how to behave in situations similar to the Georgian unrest?
a simple warning about possible dangers of the future of travel was not enough?

the leader takes care of his subjects? you believe that, I don't (increased the retirement age, the absence of a progressive tax on excess profits of the rich, written off the state debt to borrowers who blocked the streets for the passage of another bureaucratic boss...).
it's probably just politics and dirty politics is enough - demonstration (however, you have once again wisely chose to pretend that did not understand what I meant demonstration. apparently your children's disobedience mom was the pinnacle, the Everest in your career of disobedience) what can cause a snap of the fingers of the Supreme commander in terms of financial losses to the Georgian tourist business.

why political preferences, or dislike of the leader I and another 200 passengers removed from flight in Tbilisi must pay out of pocket and sacrifice their plans, amenities and preferences? as be he is one and we are much more...
Roma wrote:
The more that this practice is very common, what is there to bportal. It's a tradition.
you know what it is, you wisely prefer to agree with any actions of the authorities, whether you like it or not. moreover, anyone disagrees with that you're accusing of incompetence, pointing to the validity of municipal action. the validity in what? only that it's power you need to take into account possible future disturbance to this government to enforce our contract about my personal safety? you are satisfied with the cheapest position in the implementation of your personal safety to go? I am not, I am a grown, intelligent person and I believe that has the right to decide whether I like this economy class personal security or not.
Roma wrote:
Here 11 years ago from Georgia broke off a piece of it. And for 11 years taught youngsters out there that we are the aggressors, occupiers .
it is their country and their right to engage in at home than their heart pleases.
you resent, perhaps, when what is not Russian (I mean not the citizen of the Russian Federation) indicate what you do or not do in THEIR COUNTRY. what, then, Georgians are different from you?
moreover, I'm simply not interested enough on my plate to even think about the Georgians, Chinese, Americans, Bandera and security of Papuans in Africa.
Roma wrote:
It's the damn norm in any state. Alas.
no it is not the norm, and not in all States. not far to seek - France 2018, the first thing that comes to mind. the rest are no rules if you wish, can easily find online. Yes, those are our brothers, from the country, forbidden to mention on NG also do not consider it the norm.

right now is smishno.
Roma wrote:
And if you go on their own and something happens, of course, involves diplomatic relations, forces, emergency fan :)) and stuff like that.
of course? a count up what will be a bummer for you if the jerk who kidnapped you will require dohrener dough for your release, and the state will say, we don't negotiate with kidnappers and during the rapid assault safely discourage your lifeless body (I guess something went wrong) for subsequent burial in the homeland.

Yes, Yes, Yes, I know - so and not let go. and... nevertheless prefer to decide what to do with my life. because in my contract with the state establishes an obligation of the state to exercise my personal safety, but not to decide for me what I should do with my life.

antonrogov
as expected, the lack of education goes hand in hand with lack of education, which explains the literal interpretation of my example, for greater clarity, personalized stools.
Spoilered times. if one person says something (no matter what, forget the stools) and the other disagrees with this is not necessary in case of persistent disagreement with all of your arguments to call a fool.
an example is given from the network, needed only to demonstrate that I'm not the only one (moreover, I pointed out that I agree with this example only partly).
antonrogov wrote:
Well, if you think to recapture his stupidity by a desire to prove to you is victory, then Yes, you win.
of course I won, with my stupidity not to do so would be sheer stupidity, in other words, the fool win - fataliti.

it seems to me (which is basically the fool is excusable) that all others who disagree with you also float the same fools in a sea of their own stupidity.

you can only sympathize - the circle is not very... weak. one surrounded by idiots... but on a stool. heh, heh... red or green?

M
Mayamenstate 21.09.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
I am an ordinary man in the street, but like all the other inhabitants of the country concluded with the state a deal, the terms of which are enshrined in the Constitution. in the most simplified form it looks like this - I pay my taxes and observe the laws in the country. the government on its part ensures my personal safety (foreign enemies, crime, natural disasters, etc.), monitors compliance with laws and, if necessary, makes justice in General terms, that's all.
Beautifully described. By the way, one condemned according to the law on contempt because of the expression Putin is a fabulous xxx. Describe you even more beautiful. People as much... was very funny... people gave weapons in the hands of law enforcement, not because he can't protect himself, but because to on it not too much bother. Well, as with plumbing you call a plumber to get over this not too much bother, although you can repair yourself is your full right. Or cleaning: if you need to clean yourself, and especially not to bother, hire a governess. Also your right. Nobody can force you to hire a housekeeper for cleaning your house or apartment, if you can produce them cleaning himself. Vegetables are grown by himself in the country, and to not really bother, buying them on the market. It is also your right to grow vegetables yourself or buy them from the same truckers that don't bother over it. Security the same thing: you provide its own security itself, but to on it not too much bother, asking law enforcement officers. Nobody has the right to force you to contact, if you can handle the security itself. Accordingly, if law enforcement officers abuse their positions and do not carry out their functions to ensure your safety, and your and your and your - each, and the money from the people coming, the people have the full constitutional right to return the weapons he gave them (the Crimea is not like?) itself and to ensure its security yourself. Without them, in short. Isn't that fabulous?
Here in the entrance here since the days of the early 2000s never washed it with a MOP and a rag - just sweep. The mud was terrible. Although the money for some home maintenance, which is not, you pay regularly. So you read in the Yandex-Zen, as in the US walk around the house in shoes, wash the asphalt and sidewalks with a hose and think - when will we have it? So no, the law enforcement people dip the nose into traffic and alcohol, that in the Europe of the people here it was. Well. Why do people in the answer is not to dip these law enforcement officers nose in the entrance, and here in Europe it was? Why do people in Europe already live with these traffic rules and alcohol, and the power in Russia still lies with these unwashed entrances from the early 2000s? After all, paying regularly for the services not received.
So, you have every constitutional right to refuse to pay for public services, which from him not getting that money paid regularly.
Here in Ukraine (by the way, there is more freedom in this regard that there would be those not flooded) so we did. Written over the entrance of the disclaimer from the payment of public services on the porches, as it was not chipped in 10 hryvnias each for the month and hired a woman every day he swept, and once a week a soap with a MOP and rag. It is the constitutional right of the people to refuse payment not provided services for which he regularly performs cost. And not to turn to law enforcement to solve this problem. To unsubscribe or decide - it is also the right of the people, which way to go.

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
Security the same thing: you provide its own security itself, but to on it not too much bother, asking law enforcement officers.
yeah, the coolest polka have a grenade launcher, Shaw would have to kill the enemy dreadnought? and two dreadnought?
Mayamenstate wrote:
So, you have every constitutional right to refuse to pay for public services, which from him not getting that money paid regularly.
just wondering the mechanism of failure to pay (I wrote about paying taxes, but not utilities) how will be implemented?

M
Mayamenstate 21.09.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
yeah, the coolest polka have a grenade launcher, Shaw would have to kill the enemy dreadnought? and two dreadnought?
Watch out for the wording. Well, or like a magician, watch the hands: the people gave law enforcement a weapon in hand that they defended him. Accordingly, if the police started to abuse their rights and began to use weapons against the people - against those who gave it, the people have the right to take it from them back home.
Well, as in USA almost everyone the barrel house. Now, if the Americans their guns surrendered to the police in exchange for the obligation to protect, it would have been like in Russia. But if they have this promised protection from law enforcement officers would not have received, I would have demanded to return all your weapons back home. And everything would return to where it began, and how things are now. The Americans trunks on the account the house more than themselves than all the 330 million population of the United States. Th-there 370-something million barrels. And that's just officially. Americans are the most armed nation in the world.
But what is the whole divorce? That the Russian people no their weapons to law enforcement is not allowed. This government gave weapons to the people at the time of the second world war, and then took himself back. It's all imposed on the people of this power, all these rules and laws. It all comes from the top down but not bottom-up. Not from the people.
How can people make a law against himself on the regulation of collecting mushrooms and berries? Under which means at least a conversation with police officers. The people did this power was not offered and did not provide; it is this power did not choose. Are you thing. Treating you like a doormat. Any rights you have. Any contract with you concluded. Your opinions do not even ask. Isn't it obvious?
Or machine gun at the COP will take. I, as a representative of the people, gave them to him, so he protected me. At the very least, read the Constitution and listen to this storyteller about the power of the people, at me such impression. And he, NIT, refuses to do so. Well, let me.
Yes, and the law on the abuse of power contradicts the notion of the power of the people. People can't insult yourself? Or your government representative whom he has chosen? In any case, the people will insult him? Only if the representative ceases to perform his will - the will of the people. Well if he really is in nature, divorced from the people who chose it. And insult him here is really not constructive. Much more constructive is to simply withdraw it. And to do that the government does not, which is a direct violation of democratic principles. That provokes people to insult. Well, let's recall, do not disturb people to do his will - and insults then there will be.
The grenade launcher is of course too disproportionately. Not for personal protection. But still, is also possible. I had a dream to go to the army, to return from there with a grenade launcher and run it in the window of the Dean who expelled me. Of course, that there is nobody in this time was not. At dawn of morning, for example. Only to intimidate.
In General, pravoohraniteli ensure the safety of the community from you, as funny as it may sound. Because society does not want to have a relationship with you, and you're intruding. But as it is you will want to have a relationship if you are the wrong place for the position? Here and bullied the new kid with the derived formula of the type who are you to studying at the University? and who are you to shoot women? You protect society by Beginner including.
Che who did? Nothing. Just one, to be here. Is insufficient reason have the power to poison you with chemical weapons? WTF?
While you're working, high society will want to have a relationship with you. And once you become Director, you will be. From society do not depend. Who you will be is the reason, and the desire of society - a consequence of this reason.

Hello wrote:
just wondering the mechanism of failure to pay (I wrote about paying taxes, but not utilities) how will be implemented?
It's not about the 20% tax, leaving the state, and the remaining 80% that it's kind of like have to come to the service provider, but, for some reason, still can not reach. As a solution to the problem - direct labor costs. Not the state to send 100%, from which it is 20% of the leaves himself and the 80% refers to the service provider. The government send 20% and 80% to be sent directly to that service provider.
VAT 20%. What does it include? 1% improvement of the sewage treatment plants. Please directly transfer 1% of the money in the budget sewage treatment plants. Not the state in General, and it is there decide the money is better to build a military base in the Central African Republic. And even better, the benefit of technology allows for everyone when paying by card, the site to which it is attached, to determine what should go to his money with the 20% VAT, put 20 ticks for 1% of the 1000 or more points. Wanted - tick construction of a military base in the Central African Republic, support for Maduro, Assad. Wanted - tick improvement of wastewater treatment plants, electrical sector, the replacement of public transport. Beauty. That is, the conductor in trams for 20 years, not scraped for new cars? Somewhere it all goes away. And so it will be there and you'll decide for himself what will your 20% VAT on the website, put a tick by the percentage that will be assigned to your card.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 21.09.19

Hello wrote:
sobsno, ask.
that there is still bashed in the White sea ?
and we did close the Windows and climb in the cellar with Sophie?

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

Follower Perelman
Yes, I am a worker in the General staff
Yes, unlocked with his key
Yes, rubbing the button
and Cho?
yeah... now nicho

even if nothing babakhan, then believe me - a romantic walk with Sophie to the basement (of course if you live with her civilized home with a beautiful attic and basement) is never superfluous. a change of scenery, experience...