3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naalsan 09.02.20 12:06 am

Black Desert Pearl Abyss steam or the customer in 2020? (Black Desert)

Good time of day.

A question for knowledgeable players in Black Desert.
What platform should start the game beginner, on steam or Pearl Abyss (off. the website)?
All I could find on the Internet on this issue is that all recommend to play on the client Pearl Abyss off. site. No one really provides no explanation for this recommendation. Found out that the server is one for all (RU and CIS segment). I know that to transfer a character from PA on steam and Vice versa is not possible. As part of the services not available on off. the website players who have come through uchetku steam, it is critical work for steam or similar services adapted for him?

PS I am those who stood before the choice of site for the start of the game, to discuss in detail the pros and cons. For earlier, thank you very much for answers)
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Naalsan
Where more comfortable there and to take the difference or what not, servers are all the same. The incentive game with prema, so for the money it is there. For 35P I took.

N
Naalsan 09.02.20

Rin Shirayuki
Thank you for your answer. That is, the steam version has no any restrictions, problems for example with play store, enter promo codes?

R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Naalsan
Yes, all the same that without the incentive.