3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERIOUS_ALEX 09.02.20 12:08 am

Question about the skill Guided Arrow Amazon (Diablo 2)

What this skill is so hard, especially the bosses? On the Arreat's not written how exactly the damage. Color flying arrow, we can assume that magic.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 09.02.20

Guided Arrow does physical damage.

S
SERIOUS_ALEX 09.02.20

malloc
If physical damage, then why for example Mephisto is killed much faster with Guided Arrow first level than normal attack? Normal attack is also mostly physical.

T
T-Fox 09.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
Normal attack misses, depending on your AR and LVL. And GA - no.

k
kot-stargazer 09.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
There is a magic missile -so she kind of has the magic like the spear of the necromancer and does not require arrows. But the beauty of G. A. you top speaker with bow at Sochi:)))) have described.

S
SERIOUS_ALEX 09.02.20

T-Fox
Ahhh, there it is. Thank you! And Guided Arrow generally swing stands? Just increase the percent of damage is not large coming.

m
malloc 09.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
Guided Arrow doesn't use AR, consequently, it always falls on the Baal => more damage per second.

m
malloc 09.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX wrote:
And Guided Arrow generally swing stands?
Of course it is.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.02.20

malloc
not true, in PVM it is better to download Blizzard or hammers!

k
kot-stargazer 09.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
Do not suffer ukachi cavco with a spear she and solo, and the crowd coming down looked very nice, the only problem light imune to hell with them,but merc can help and the first skill which deals a quick butting forgot the name.Bow ACU PTS specific, it is usually through full Dex do for getting dexasone and max damage bow with +enchant with zorki take Bo from barb or one hundred on the swap.I once played with such VF onion on different servers and even fornication Rashi ran, I had my favorite Persian in PVM was but then Encel her award cut, sorry...

N
Naaw 09.02.20

Sweety_Mustard
I object! In PVM it is better to download bots