3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miller_spb 09.02.20 01:03 am

Why such low rating of the game? (Disgaea 5)

Why such low rating of the game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 09.02.20

Where?

M
Miller_spb 09.02.20

here

I
Int0xicate 09.02.20

So this anime treshak. What is the rating supposed to be? Put a tenner on him - not to respect themselves.

M
Miller_spb 09.02.20

uhahah, treshak, ask the fans of the game)))

M
MesyacMay 09.02.20

Miller_spb
so, the PC game is not released yet, not all from PlayStation trudge, play people, put an adequate assessment.
I personally never go forward, only going to the end of appreciate. and something like 6 points in the game, not the 2 :)

M
Miller_spb 09.02.20

S
On ps4 I bought, but just started, I can't say. BUT! On Metacritic 8,5!!!!. I played part 3 is a masterpiece. Who are these people that put 6?)))

On the PC came out already.

M
MesyacMay 09.02.20

Miller_spb wrote:
Who are these people that put 6?)))
well, here is on PG 6, you yourself wrote above that it's rating not happy, something you're confused

where the game came out? the incentive price no
https://store.steampowered.com/app/803600/Disgaea_5_Complete__5/

Miller_spb wrote:
but only started, I can't say
you're only talking about grades, see?:)

by the way, pre-ordered the game but canceled and the funds returned, even the demo was, anyways if it didn't happen and it hasn't worked
and so users do not cheat the developers have merged, and rightly so. establish - I think the game be in PC version
but a little later

M
Miller_spb 09.02.20

Yesterday saw a torrent on what. I was expecting an answer likeplayed 50 hours of the game in the top three, well, once such assessments)) what confused)

M
MesyacMay 09.02.20

Miller_spb wrote:
I was expecting an answer likeplayed 50 hours of the game in the top three, well, once such assessments))
you write again that the game on the PC yet did not come, or he will cope with his loss?

M
Miller_spb 09.02.20

S
And here the PC?)))

S
Seifer1986 09.02.20

I do not understand why such low sales. This series of games is not worse than Final Fantasy Tactics or Vandal Hearts.
Just do the game fans (this is more old school...). And I think that a game of this format would have gone better on mobile phones or on the PSP or PS Vita and other mobile console.

I remember I got to know this series through the game Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome. It was in 2005-2006. I remember on the PS2 played it 300 hours+. Replay value and lots of opportunities for character development. It was very cool at the time and better of the same FFT.

D
Dirk Diggler 16.11.22

it's anime haters downvoted