3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 09.02.20 01:03 am

The difficulty of the game (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I want to get acquainted with the game, but worried about one issue.Write a review those who played. What is the complexity of the game? This is the same as the Dark souls series? Or Sekiro easier?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 09.02.20

InboxM
Much harder than all soulseek the game because of a very peculiar mechanics.
If the difficulty for you is such a big obstacle - on the nexus there are mods which make the game easier. No cheats, just tweaks to damage and stamina.

k
kaminko 09.02.20

Almost no research, has no armor and weapons, there are only bosses and bosses.

S
Stanislavich 09.02.20

Good.
Sekira very different from the series DS. Very much.
The difference as shown in the world, the possibilities and the main thing - the gameplay and combat system.
Sakiro - a much more linear game, sharpened by a private mechanic and the use of forced techniques that work on selected opponents.
In Sciro - much less combat variety, but the gameplay variety is quite well expressed.
Thus, Sakiro - significantly shorter game than Dark Souls 3rd, at the same time, the saturation of locations and enemies in Sciro, perhaps even better than DSH. Well, the built-in branching storyline (I'm talking about the exits on different endings and the perception of the world of the game).

In terms of complexity of sakira requires adaptation, is much more pronounced than Dark Souls, but the beginning of the game forgives the player many errors and mistakes. Closer to the middle of the game (after the murder of Janeiro), gameplay, enemies and bosses change and require a much more careful approach than in the beginning of the game. But in this respect, I note Genethera, which will be a Examiner training of the player to the final stage of the game.

If we consider the complexity of the game, then... all of a Sudden. comes up on the first series adaptation. If Dsah you have good enough survivability and the survivability of the character, and the ability to otheriwise on the bosses, but cut the protective function of the character, Sekira can see the reverse trend - a character equipped with a strong protective tool and the possibilities of avoidance of damage - much more effective than DSH, but at the same time, the strength of the character is much less - you don't play a tank character, you're playing a glass, weak, vulnerable gun. Relatively speaking, this is the situation if Dsah NG+0 you're going with HP lower than 25 and you, any boss kills consistently with two strikes.

The same in terms of difficulty, it is necessary to add that the game intends lined up under the use of game mechanics. By itself, the Character, almost always at any stage of the game is weak. It is weaker than the locations in which it appears, even after numerous pumping. And critically it affects damage. Consider, if you played in Addition to DS-3 (the city behind the wall), you can imagine how thick will be the ordinary opponents (on the example of Heraldo and knights) and the bosses (for example, the tenacity of the Gael and thickness health Midir). On the Other hand, the game has mechanics that allow impunity to attack the enemy (firecrackers, fire valve+oil, shock immortal).

A
AUX_dude 20.02.22

So, if you figure it out, everything is quite simple (as far as it is possible in a game of such a plan). The game requires, unlike souls, much more aggressive gameplay (on bosses, but there are exceptions) and less aggressive [stealth] on clearing locations. You can just rush after collecting all the loot, but this can be fatal if you don’t know what kind of mob is waiting for you (hello to any shooters). The stealth here is crooked and rather primitive, but it allows you not to burn your fart once again in battles with mobs, which are quite strong here. Well, the dependence on parry timings, you need to parry, without parrying, local bosses are killed for an extremely long time, so I repeat, aggressive gameplay. If you don't push the boss, you doom yourself to picking up the HP bar for half an hour and running around. The entry threshold is surprisingly not much higher than the same souls, I went through the game once, reaching the ending with the simplest bosses, skipping some locations, a bunch of mini-bosses and the strongest boss in the game, that was about six months ago. Now, having completed the game for the second time, I did not encounter any particular difficulties, even the last boss fell after half an hour of trays, which is quite good, and given that I played 11 hours in a row, this is generally gorgeous. I even cursed less in this game than in souls, and I also died much less, and this is for the second time.

A
AUX_dude 20.02.22

You may have seen videos where a giant in stocks tears his ass thanks to crooked hitboxes and broken capture mechanics, and so he is killed by elementary running around him, waited until he attacks / tries to capture, ran up, hit a couple of times, ran away, and so on until the victory, even fire does not need to be used. This is one of the exceptions where parrying and pushing the boss is undesirable, grabs are not parried.

M
MarcyMur 20.02.22

I think this is enough to describe the complexity of the game...