3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitkar 09.02.20 01:09 am

Impressions and discussion of the game (The Suffering)

Searched through all the forums on the PG , did not find any information on Suffering, in the course of such a forum does not yet exist. If someone is already chopped in this game, and have something interesting to share, then here skinte pliz. I'm still on the first map and don't know what to do with the found bottles, apparently they give health, but how? Thanks!
125 Comments
Sort by:
A
And 09.02.20

The bottle is of life, to use them on the Tab.
Super game, was until the end. this is the only game that I really liked, and I nesaproti it as everyone else...

N
Not 09.02.20

Yes, the toy is addictive.
however pretty quickly we'll lose the element of horror. remains just a grim massacre. but for me it's a plus.

v
vitkar 09.02.20

Game-super! But it seems initially - a console, there is a bad heredity: there is no quick save.
Bottles understood, and secrets and secret place we need to look for in this game?

A
And 09.02.20

Yes you can see that from the console, but moved it to the PC well, usually worse. Secret places in bulk (such where there is potrony and podlecki), and there might be secrets no less. I know exactly what the ending is nonuniform (you can take in a partner and to be good, and you can soak anything and everything to be bad, covered with valderama...) for a good suoai for a bad own. A friend said that there are secrets ( if you pass the game on hard, well, or Choteau is) - always play as a monster

v
vitkar 09.02.20

Thanks. But all sorts of hiding places already discovered, the cylinders near the wall you have to undermine the formed passage, or something else. Gameplay is vaguely reminiscent of the memorable Half-life: the same gloomy, guards, monsters. Whether running away from someone, whether looking for something. In General, it is interesting to play, though the monsters diversity does not Shine.

A
And 09.02.20

Passed the game, and flamethrower and not collected! who collected? how?

v
vitkar 09.02.20

A flamethrower you can pick up somewhere toward the end of the game level about 15-18. This is where in the script the scene rushing the truck with the convict in the back, but good gas monster send this truck off a cliff into the river, after which TORK moved to the other side through an underground gallery, but first you need to look to the upside down truck in the water. Beside him, a flamethrower in the form of a pump for pumping tire and a wonderful bottle. Flamethrower, I must say, it makes the monsters much of an impression, at least, no more than a Molotov cocktail, and refuel does not exist...

A
And 09.02.20

Thank you, vitkar - you have a pirated game? I do so, and I decided to buy the license... It is on two sit pomoymu if voobshe it is.

v
vitkar 09.02.20

I have Fargus on two CDs. But I still live, if you like to go to the toilet and drain the water there, then at the exit thereof, zakolbasilo not podetski, and at any level, prihodilos to go out in the wind again, and to boot, apparently this begovica from the creators. In addition, I caught one guard in prison, this is where a man in a white shirt shoots two prisoners from a machine gun, poderzhannyh legs. All I killed, and one security guard did not take! I stood up for the gun and the emphasis is drenched it while xombium has not ended, then monster mode, nothing! Then lured him behind bars, he ran back , and with the security of the remote closed the door so the bastard passed through the bars and let me put out there I just got in the way, well, it nafig. The guard that I bolshe never met, in the archive and in the notes it is not mentioned, here's the thing, you know...

l
lllAnDlll 09.02.20

:))

P
PlayGround.ru 09.02.20

Hello
the people I have a question what are the minimum requirements for the machine and then I do not want to run

M
MsManiac 09.02.20

800 MHz
128 mb ram
32 mb video...

O
OTiZ 09.02.20

Brothers help can not run this game! requests .DLLы mine from XP took one and threw it in sistem 32 and she began to ask etc., I wanted to download the patch I think will help, and he's Skatin is not downloaded for some reason!
Help to play, the thing is freaky
I have a Celeron 850 192 RAM, GF MX440 64 Mb

P
PlayGround.ru 09.02.20

thank you
my car
Duron 750
128 ram
GeForce 5200fx 128 ddr
okay another question: do I need to put the latest Internet Explorer

v
vitkar 09.02.20

Time asks DLL, then the game installed crooked, try to reinstall. If the game is on one CD, it is possible that you not play at all, beta version, they're on the whole is invalid. And written on CD minimum requirements are the requirements that are required to view the movie-the prologue :-)
With much higher settings the game still podtalkivaet the highest quality display in the options.
Climb on different sites, patches missing.

m
medium 09.02.20

HELP !!!! I have a GeForce 4 mx 440 64 mb ...the game runs but the image is what is not clear ...color bubbles what....what to do help !!!! I have the 2CD version !

P
PlayGround.ru 09.02.20

try to put the last detonator

m
medium 09.02.20

And the latest version of the detonator what ? and where to download it ? ....and we can not the wood...

A
Aleks Yustas 09.02.20

You have all forever - download latest wood. I always put your set, everything worked. The latest version of wood I rarely in hand across

v
vitkar 09.02.20

The freshest fire wood can be found on the website of nVIDIA. The latest version 53.03 for Win XP .There you can find any driver for Get for any Windows. Though they weigh not so little, some 16Mb. In addition, there is such a wonderful program like Riva Tuner. to disperse some. How to use it, in detail.Only it is necessary to have some kind of 3D Mark. to calculate parrots and see the real gain. I have a Riva, for example, has given visible results. Suffering itself can be very demanding of the video card, especially when in the options, set maximum settings, so it is necessary to remove all of them. Let the game gain from this hideous appearance, but it will be clear where the dog rummaged...