3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 09.02.20 01:10 am

Connect to Russian-speaking sessions in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Robbery
People can then connect current to the Russian, [redacted] got!! If the robbery that is not immediately Lebanon, 50 LVL and the loot above 20K $ is not raised
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZzzRed 09.02.20

fustcaper13
Get your Tim from good friends and come together

A
Anomel Suna 09.02.20

fustcaper13
Russian blend of robberies even faster. Also sent in the native language

x
xXHASLXx 09.02.20

with perdona interesting,especially some dumb boy scout will tell audiocat any phrase or sing) Here skladyvaetsya feeling why not Potrait:D

J
JolyMau5 09.02.20

fustcaper13
Inadequate and liver and there and there enough.
Do not hope for large improvements.

f
fustcaper13 09.02.20

Faceless
PPC robbery where the convoy is, I'm already over today trying to get literally 20 times believed personally. I have a car and the other was Armored kuruma no would be to shoot these idiots out of the car and merge, and then FAK FAK chat and Lebanon!! Bunch bombs straight from such . Another frame caught riding in a wheelbarrow back and forth I'm trying to get the Truck to the point ,and they do not help one rolls around I have another shoot in the sea somewhere on my Vert figachit. I don't know how else to get the job.

D
Deimoros 09.02.20

fustcaper13
To be honest, most of the robberies I would be only too happy to pass alone, but would not interfere. About your question, you can put not to automatically add players and add one by one, mostly in our in their names there is a hint of Russia. But not only in their names, often this is seen in their gang, as well in the title. And now most importantly, I have a lot of friends in the game, if you need help write help.

M
MiGamer86 09.02.20

Yes, many now just fanatsia in robberies and joking. Especially in the preparatory. On finalco wherever you went.
Nick's Social Club - Majikkun. Wishing add. And if you see me in the network - invite - always happy to help.

f
fustcaper13 09.02.20

max11211
Warsnake
MiGamer86

Well, what about LVL there are adequate players that are level 5, but they better Ruban 100-150 LVL. On account of the fact that alone it would be possible Yes. Or thrown out of the preparatory part, and was looking for a replacement... I kind of can not pass 20 times already..

S
Streettiger 09.02.20

If no friends with whom to play GTA online is ruled by random, you can go through all the training quickly and right the first times, and one mission to replay until I get sick of adequate Europeans were not so much. Today could not pass a robbery because of the randomness staged in the chat srach during a robbery and I didn't want to do the best but did as best they could. After numerous attempts to go with them decided to forget while and take a break from it all. The best and most obvious option is to find a reliable team with communication. I'd like to take the elite test and other garbage to make extra money, but with randomized is impossible. Now though after the mission did not immediately kill you, and before you're either killed or you.

If are wishing to go of a robbery with a reliable and adequate player like me (I hope I'm a player), then look for me in SocialClub nickname Sazerlen. It would be nice to assemble a team and go over all the Heist, in order and one team, 2 of lemon in his pocket.

A
AgressorAntony 09.02.20

Yes, if you started the topic with regard to the desire of rules to parohodiki robbery and threaten to elitku and achivku the Genius of the criminal underbelly of the world, then write. Preferably Siberia, that time all the same was, and was not made to annoy family. Nick in the game Taurusist.

v
victorzh 09.02.20

fustcaper13
I know of at least two players personally who, having 250+ LVL, got bored and for fun created a new Persian for the passing game again. Total: pers low LVL, and plays like a Pro. Except that it dies faster because health is not pumped. Perhaps you are on such got. In the summer it was a trend - the new zero of the Persians to have.

M
McEclipse 09.02.20

victorzh
I am one of those=)
created a a black woman=)
current level to 20 kikali everywhere...

J
Jackson_12 09.02.20

The people who Tim will go to GTA V

E
Emeliness 09.02.20

There's not even the siphon and the other Imbeciles... Just the closer players are to you, the less your slideshow online. It certainly kompensiruet quality Internet, but this is rare. Come in any Chinese with a coronavirus, and even with crappy Internet and all. So I would certainly be better connected to their and maybe even Europe max. I understand that this way there =\\
PS. greetings from 2020))

R
Rio52 19.06.21

Hello from 2022), I completely agree inadequately, there are a lot of children, but I want someone else to relax to wander around calmly, although there is an alternative, an empty session, but it is already complete without a splash, but there are adequate ones, even girls are in the subject, my friends are Alice from Germany, 21 years old, chatted with her, talked to her in sms, the girl's norms, I don't mind puffing greenery))) neighing, even so, in general I will say that there is a shortage of Russian real boys, look for me Stas52777, forget straight in ps 4, there you will find!

R
Rio52 19.06.21

Do not forget and score! Sori, t9 fucking, or whatever

d
djing 07.10.22

Hello everyone, is there anyone else playing? Need help with a robbery. Burges just go out and ruin everything.
I started playing recently and everything is interesting. But here are the ruins already got. Nick in the game djing66. If you want to come, I will be glad in the game almost always from 18 to Moscow time