3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexx77 09.02.20 01:10 am

Drive mode (Lost Planet 3)

The problem is that when the icon appears to toggle fur in quick drive, the proposed key is not working. Backspace (magazine) moved the Tab to no avail.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DobleFrost 09.02.20

Lexx77
when prompted about the race opens with no magazine and a map with a list of locations where you've been and here it is possible to choose where poison (I think that is incorrect transferred instead of fast travel was transferred as fast riding ) try if message press Backspace and Tab , if not help then knock control settings to default

L
Lexx77 09.02.20

What I past parts of the assumed fur a few modes can be seen for nothing... Walks only on his feet, but could go...
Analogue teleport to the desired location this fast.

i
icmfedya 09.02.20

finally solved this same problem. the method of selection found that reassigning the key log, and cards (Backspace by default) - quick drive flew with this klavishi. The output is in my documents \My Games\LostPlanetGame\LostPlanetGame\Config\ KeyMappings to put on the JobLog and FastTravel points the same key, e.g. Tab....but that's the drive on this test was strange - it can be used only after the relevant proposals on the screen, and it only POPs up near proximity to the exit of the current zone.

I
Infiltrator 09.02.20

In my opinion the Fast is not needed. Never used.

G
GoliafJx 09.02.20

I did not understand how to use it. Climbs like a map of the areas that poked poked at them, and to sense 0

14xxx 09.02.20

GoliafJx
poked he poked understand it, Jo..have yourself take point