3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flavius Eugenius 22.09.19 11:57 am

What optimizeaza? (Anthem)

Trying to play on laptop'hara are - ш5 - 7300hq/ 8 Ram/ 2gb gtx 1050.
On fully-low settings and at 720p lag shamelessly. It is not the low frame, it freezes and they just don't stop. Even more neoptimizirovannost the creation of a new Metro no no, but works on this laptop. But there is a feeling that I'm on the computer a 2008 run it , with it far top. Obviously this is not normal. It turns out that EA two times I dollars spread : first sold shit on pre-order, then another as it turned out in this shit to play on it is impossible.
And the rest of the case with optimization?
19 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eduariel K 22.09.19

driver new downloaded? today 419.17 NVIDIA

a
agula98 22.09.19

And what were you thinking when with this config the game take? Only himself to blame.

F
Flavius Eugenius 22.09.19

agula98
Minimum requirements for agreements with the various manufacturers of iron, usually inflated, this configuration spit them (the 760 the same analog 1050 for example). Therefore, based when you buy it on the official information from developers.

F

Eduariel K
Tried here after your question. With a little help. To freesite ceased, even in FullHD all the rules, but to increase the preset and returns

E
EvilRabbit 22.09.19

Flavius Eugenius
naive, are you new born? when something official could believe, Yes, from such companies, you trailer from E3 2017 seen? he showed us and in the end came out... and you're off demands believe at the start

F

EvilRabbit
Before problems did not arise. At work took meets the minimum requirements the computer that the games coming out, including from EA and grief do not know. I do not believe these requirements, know what the minimum requirements are always inflated relative to the real. Contracts with hardware manufacturers still need to work out.

J
John Mullins 22.09.19

Flavius Eugenius
Funny, the minimum requirements are always understated, even the recommended not true. And you bought a AAA project where the emphasis was on graphics and try it on your calculator to play. For 1080p and ultra preset Anthem requires 1080ти and RAM more than 16, and the percent level 7700к there to wear out

E
EvilRabbit 22.09.19

Yes what to speak, even when they have recommended, some games should theoretically fly, sometimes frisat and lag with it at all settings, though, min, max though.... I have repeatedly encountered, so that in fact the requirements are so kind for the most part, it all depends on the developer how he optimizes it, just someone it does well, someone bad

m
macsim702 22.09.19

Explain that nonsense. Completed the prologue with minimal drawdowns on medium high.
As soon as got to the first mission , where it joined the 3 randomness of my level(to find what the architect),then FPS does not rise above 30 even on minimum settings. How to treat ?, config in the profile, the game on CDM.

A
AmiGOD 22.09.19

One word. PING!

S
Steve Taller 22.09.19

normal optimize, even on my mediocre system

n
nibler99 15.10.20

My config meets the recommended, I lay even on minimals :) this game on the engine frostbyte, battle 5 I have on ultra pret, biovar armless creatures

g
gennaz 15.10.20

The game is well optimized and does not require pc characteristics.
Spoiler
Almost all settings can be put on the ultra.

n
nibler99 15.10.20

gennaz
What you're talking about, I've never had a system like this. Ram leaks are colossal. This console game burned. Optimization is terrible, then who will be lucky. Pure random on the system. This is still the only game where I had to throw on the minimals. Gtx 1060 3gb, 16gb ram, i5 4690. I don't care about a small amount of video memory to talk about, it's for a moment frostbyte, it's battlefront 2, and all the battlefields are made, in so de ed force saws, which I have on the ultras are leeted, at the wildest kneading.

g
gennaz 15.10.20

nibler99
Spoiler
1) 3GB of Vram here is enough
2)16GB of RAM too
3) 4/4 CPU is not, simple arithmetic, if CPU 6/12 is loaded 46%, then 4 cores of this game is clearly small, that's the reason for all the problems.

n
nibler99 15.10.20

gennaz
I remind you once again that this is a frostbyte engine, it's enough. All the games on it except the anthem go perfectly. I also had memory leaks in andromeda. And did the monitoring, I have an average of 130ftps, and constant darts up to 100-90, quite serious, the game can eat 8GB of operatives, maybe more, and yesterday above 3gb the figure did not rise, it's kind of nonsense. But yesterday I faced another problem, could not connect to their servers, although before that there were no problems. I tried everything, googled it. The worst optimization on my memory. The rest of the games in fullhd resolution without problems go on high and ultra. Yes, I also saw that the game is trying to go beyond 3GB of my video memory, although on minimals above 2 should not. And my processor is similar to the recommended one.

K
KiryshKa 15.10.20

nibler99

Cured the friezes of the game, the solution is ridiculous.

Try it, maybe it will.

It was all about the sound! Made both on the screen and became the norm on the medium to go. You can check if you make higher than 16bit / 44100Hz - there will be friezes. THE RAM is clogged with 7500, while the friezes are gone - pumping on the SSD made 6,144 mb.

n
nibler99 15.10.20

KiryshKa
Thank you, I'll try.

P
Palych Rokov 09.12.21

A toy with very beautiful graphics, it's a pity you changed your mind about releasing the second part