3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Terekhov 09.02.20 01:11 am

Pure Gaming PC Intel-based need advice

The City Of Saratov.Need a pure gaming system unit intel.what do you say?Need advice,maybe something to adjust.The unit is supplied with the stock.

Intel Core i7-9700K OEM + cooler for the CPU PCCooler GI-H58UB CORONA B [GI-H58UB CORONA R] or be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 4 https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/d57d39787dd23330/kuler-dla-processora-be-quiet-dark-rock-pro-4-bk022/opinion/
Motherboard GIGABYTE AORUS PRO Z390
Case Deepcool Kendomen TI black https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/ee271a7714093361/korpus-deepcool-kendomen-ti--cernyj/
The GeForce RTX 2070 Super JETSTREAM [NE6206ST19P2-1061J]
RAM G. Skill RIPJAWS V [F4-3200C16D-16GVKB] 16 GB
250 GB M. 2 SSD drive Toshiba RC500 [THN-RC50Z2500C8]
2TB Hard drive Toshiba P300 [HDWD120UZSVA]
Power supply unit Chieftec 1000W [BDF-1000C]
Fan Cooler Master MasterFan Lite MF120L [R4-C1DS-12FB-R1] for the case 6 PCs.
Thermal grease Arctic Cooling MX-4 (2019)
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 09.02.20

Vyacheslav Terekhov
Are there any questions.
1. Unclear the chips in the RAM. Possible overclocking go bad. Pay attention. Stand with your turret because of the radiators.
2. For a good overclocking CPU cooler zhelatelno better.
3. Screw one of the most unreliable.
4. The Power supply Preferably take a class higher and Power lower. Not the best option. Here, pick here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bEcFiMdLWPtPu3c1JsvsLIbcYANlLUVO1ICQdh-jxsg/edit#gid=0
5. Thermal compound is a big question. Can be good, but maybe not. Quality floats.
Write quality count. settings. Resolution and the Desired number of FPS in the your experience.
Need help? PM.

L
Lodurr 09.02.20

Pure Gaming PC Intel
Vyacheslav Terekhov wrote:
RAM G. Skill RIPJAWS V [F4-3200C16D-16GVKB]
Well, what advice do you want? You collect shit, and not a gaming PC. PC gaming is not accelerated, because after overclocking will not be a gaming PC, but shit fricasee, glycaemia, and lagausie.
Frequency of RAM 9700К - 2666Мгц.
Mat.the fee under the gaming PC needs to be working optimally B365 GIGABYTE HD3.
Z390 for the i9, and it's not really for games.
If you take the Mat.cost GB, and graphics card is better to take from Gigabyte, travellators series gaming.
SSD not lower than 500GB.

g
gennaz 09.02.20

Vyacheslav Terekhov
Intel Core i7-9700K
Eight streams in 2020, this is serious!

V
Vyacheslav Terekhov 09.02.20

what options are offered?

A
AnPei 09.02.20

Vyacheslav Terekhov

Here

P
PADAWAN ROLF 09.02.20

Vyacheslav Terekhov
Need a pure gaming system unit intel
What you gave as example, is not the best choice.
You can take i7-9700K, that's enough for the next 3-4 years, even with the stock.
But if Finance is not disadvantaged, then take i9-9900K
Motherboard GIGABYTE AORUS PRO Z390
Gnilopyat this, I apologize and don't mean to offend, the office for the homeless. The budget solution of the defective parts. Look to the motherboard Asus Maximus XI Hero if the choice will fall on the i7-9700K. If you do decide to walk, so walk, the Asus Maximus XI Formula paired with the i9-9900K.
G. Skill RIPJAWS V
Not the best choice. Look at what is in stores of your city from Patriot or the more expensive Corsair
250 GB M. 2 SSD drive Toshiba RC500
Worse than that hovensa only products of Western Digital. Get Samsung EVO or Intel 760P Plus, if the finances are no problem, the Samsung 970 Pro
Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Super JETSTREAM
Again not the best choice. Yes, Gnilopyat and Alienware is even worse, but there is Asus ROG RTX 2070 Super Advanced edition. Again, if you walk propaluyu, the Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080Ti O11G Gaming!
CPU cooler PCCooler GI-H58UB CORONA B [GI-H58UB CORONA R] or be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 4
Noctua NH-U14S for i7 or NoctuaNH-D15 for i9 - the most it!

Chieftec 1000W [BDF-1000C]
Here I'll just put a quote, as everything has already been said
Ryazancev wrote:
The Power supply Preferably take a class higher and Power lower. Not the best option.
Left case, thermal paste and fans. Pick up a large case with good ventilation to at least 3-4 120 or 140 mm fans. For illumination and appearance do not chase. There is better to work reliably, preferably not too noisy, and the member shall extend only to the best and expensive components, not external effects such as transparent side wall, so that the backlight was visible or a fan with a remote control to change the color mode. With thermopaste easier. Take the best of what you will find in the city. If you are not satisfied, just order from China the coolest you can find.
Don't forget to wash thoroughly with alcohol the package and a tube. Who knows what the Chinese could sneeze when packing. Coronavirus infection does not sleep.

N
NMD 2020 09.02.20

PADAWAN ROLF
You can take i7-9700K, that's enough for the next 3-4 years, even with the stock
Yes there are already games that loaded 8 cores/threads at 90%. And what about Cyberpunk 2077 Dying Light 2 is difficult even to imagine.
But for 8/8 to give more than 25 Tr it is necessary to be an ardent fan of Intel not take into account economic feasibility in terms of price/performance,it's just nonsense!

P
PADAWAN ROLF 09.02.20

NMD 2020
NMD 2020 wrote:
But for 8/8 to give more than 25 Tr it is necessary to be an ardent fan of Intel not take into account economic feasibility in terms of price/performance,it's just nonsense!
It is nonsense to write that you have to be an ardent fan of Intel not take into account economic feasibility in terms of price/performance when the topic title reads:
Pure Gaming PC Intel-based need advice
If you still did not come, the person of interesting game INTEL-based PC! I think the title of the topic a lot to understand
The author is NOT interested in cheap, distressed Amud, only interested in Intel.
NMD 2020 wrote:
to give more than 25 Tr
NMD 2020 wrote:
not take into account economic feasibility in terms of price/performance
Don't even know what to say. This is what should be worthless mediocrity, so as not to have a properly-paid job and to consider such penny, 25.000 rubles
At the moment, as it were, and ten times the amount is not the money, especially for a gaming PC.

N
NMD 2020 09.02.20

PADAWAN ROLF
The author is NOT interested in cheap, distressed Amud
What are they problematic?

P
PADAWAN ROLF 09.02.20

NMD 2020
NMD 2020 wrote:
What are they problematic?
If asked this question and expect specific answers, any search engine in hand, be it Google, Rambler, Yandex, yahoo and forward. Posts on different forums with the title Help me, tell me, how to solve the problem on the subject of processors, motherboard for them and cards from less popular Amada several times more than those on the more popular Intel and nvidia. Will find no problems, it would wish. Here, the theme of Pure Gaming PC Intel-based need advice. Comment on strony simply delete the topic, perhaps with a warning Offtopic.

N
NMD 2020 09.02.20

PADAWAN ROLF
It is clear you do not have proof.)))
But on the subject,I wrote that 9700к downloaded many games under 90%,that's proof.
AC: Odyssey
Spoiler
Мetro Exodus
Spoiler
PS you say 25 Tr no money,so why is the topic only takes 16 GB of RAM and hard disk and not SSD? Maybe not enough money?

P
PADAWAN ROLF 09.02.20

NMD 2020
You're not paying attention?
I'm not going to waste any time, just insert
PADAWAN ROLF wrote:
Comment on strony simply delete the topic, perhaps with a warning Offtopic.
This is the answer to your
NMD 2020 wrote:
It is clear evidence you do not.
Add.
You need proof? So I wrote
PADAWAN ROLF wrote:
any search engine to hand, be it Google, Rambler, Yandex, yahoo and forward. Posts on different forums with the title Help me, tell me, how to solve the problem on the subject of processors, motherboard for them and cards from less popular Amada several times more than those on the more popular Intel and nvidia. Will find no problems, it would wish.
On the subject
NMD 2020 wrote:
You say 25 Tr no money,so why is the topic only takes 16 GB of RAM and hard disk and not SSD? Maybe not enough money?
You're not paying attention!
250 GB M. 2 SSD drive Toshiba RC500 [THN-RC50Z2500C8]
2TB Hard drive Toshiba P300 [HDWD120UZSVA]
The author pointed out the SSD and HDD. But chose not the best. And RAM, and everything else described, apparently, from ready-made solutions. The author asks for advice on assembling a gaming PC on Intel and I'm more inclined to the version that the money he has, while not really fumbles in the topic. To suspect that he's horrible with finances, so with the move, like something is not right.
Guess it is better to leave the author himself otpishetsya about this.
PS.
NMD 2020 wrote:
You say 25 Tr no money
Yes, not money. Asus Maximus XI Formula mentioned above as a basis for i9, is more expensive. A person who creates a topic is Purely Gaming PC Intel-based need, the Council must be prepared to the price of a gaming PC.