3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zer0Tolerance 09.02.20 01:12 am

The bug book-menu (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

that's a bug. nothing but Alt+F4 doesn't help...can't pass the mission, because at the end of the level it climbs.. Chapter 5. version 1.0.2.8. tablet FLT
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Faced.

p
pavloalex 09.02.20

Zer0Tolerance
to buy a license and play safely

C
Chernyy Grifon 09.02.20

The same crap. Che, can not be solved?

A
Aleksandr Mareckiy 09.02.20

I have another bug in part 9 in Chapter 2 can not go

j
jasurbek8615 09.02.20

I understand what the reason is if you have daggers,fairies prevyshayut put the number. this is the bug paprobuy first spend them to polozhennoe number ipota go to menu.

R
RESLER M1 09.02.20

Just turn on the cheat of infinite dark crystal !

Y
Yumashev 09.02.20

Who decided that joint ? 've tried everything!!! License

G
Guest 12.03.21

Solved. You need to swich to the level where you don't have to fight any bosses, and when you stand calmly you must press the button that is responsible for the purple crystal (in my case DOWN), your screen will stop working, then you must press and hold the button to call the monster (mine is B) and use the crystal. It will seem like it doesnt work but actually it does, give it some time, afterwards the cutscene will appear and you just have to finish the level. Once you have finished the level without the crystal the menu will be ok. ADVICE - my problem appeared after the trainner and inf resourses. It's better not to use at least this. Cuz you'll have the same problem again.

G
Guest 12.03.21

sorry, wrong button. the crystal button on my Jpad is LEFT