3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stean 09.02.20 01:12 am

The transfer of release (Cyberpunk 2077)

I would like to ask why a CD project will not be released Cyberpunk on PC,if the problem is only with the port on the console. Enlighten me,maybe I don't know something or don't understand,rockstar just release their game first on console and then PC,why not do the opposite?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 09.02.20

Steam
Because on consoles, in most cases, sales are higher than on PC, so either release simultaneously or first on consoles then on PC

L
Lobo 09.02.20

darkpromo
Well, as a shooter is unlikely to consoles more like the PC more just to play shooters

d
darkpromo 09.02.20

Lobo
Go out into reality - the most popular shooters Ala Kolda and battlefield on consoles have more sales than PC

L
Lobo 09.02.20

darkpromo
Heh

c
cheezette 09.02.20

Stein wrote:
if the only problem with the port on the console
I would not all sorts of insiders and nedoluha in inetico believe, because it's not so simple. But I respect the choice CDPR with the transfer. A Desk release their games the already poor optimization(Yes, they're?). So, Yes, let him another half year to work on polishing, and then to print.

S
Shizotop 09.02.20

cheezette
cheezette wrote:
I respect the choice CDPR with the transfer. A Desk release their games the already poor optimization(Yes, they're?). So, Yes, let him another half year to work on polishing, and then to print.
The same CD project several times postponed the release of the Witcher 3. And still at the time of release the game was very far from polishing and optimization. The first month of patches out almost 2-3 a week. In the end she had grown to 32 patches :D here is the released version 1.0 in print and printed out 32 times :D

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 09.02.20

darkpromo wrote:
Because on consoles, in most cases, sales are higher than on PC, so either release simultaneously or first on consoles then on PC
CD project has released all of their games absolutely without protection. They were not even worried about the sales of the Witcher, because they knew that someone wants to buy one.
cheezette wrote:
A Desk release their games the already poor optimization(Yes, ubico?)
Like CD project ;) . The first and Second Witcher was optimized for a couple of months. In the second Grifoni even a bit pulled. But the Third Witcher optimized for two dozen patches. Even with downgraded graphics. But credit CD project, they care about their audience and they are not looking for loot, as yubiki, EA, biotvari and other muzzy greed imitatori the game developers.