3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zerian Mashtraum 09.02.20 01:13 am

Farm shower. (not dupe, cheats, etc.) (Dark Souls 3)

I want to tell you about a place, although I think everything about it already know where you can comfortably farm some creeps souls without the various bugs of the game.
This place is in a secret location: the Peak of the ancient dragons. Need to move to the fire: Mausoleum of the dragon kind.

To farm we need:
- Snake Ring
- Shield desires
- 1 hour of time.
- Weapon piercing type. (Rapier or spear. I personally used a Spear Gargoyle +9)
Turn left into the passage and looking carefully up and slightly to the left, you notice the mob is a Summoner.

Going a little further, while not lifting the stairs to the right, you can hear the bell ringing. The mob will begin to call a soldier a few meters from you.

These soldiers and the farm shower. The whole fight needs to happen on this site, so you can avoid ranged attacks of the mob - the Summoner. For one soldier, provided that you are wearing shield + ring, approx 5240 shower give (+- 100 -150). Soldiers killed quite easily, I was missing 3-4 of heavy blows, and respawn a few seconds after the previous death.
An average of 15 minutes of the farm you can easily fill 150K a shower, even if you'll periodically die. I managed to collect a little more 650к shower. To the farm was faster recommended sits by the fire, when there is not a regular soldier, and the enemy in the armor of Havel the Rock (it not difficult). It is rather difficult and the difference in the hearts, compared with normal mobs is not great.
This is perhaps the easiest way, as without straining can raise the level and buy things. I hope this little guide will be useful to someone.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 09.02.20

not bad

D
Devill666 09.02.20

you can even head to get the facial expressions, there is generally a good go

P
PrepodPk 09.02.20

Know a simpler place, a bonfire of Anor Londo, 2 silver guards from 2.5 to shower, killed, got to the bonfire, killed, repeated ad nauseam. If hands whence it is necessary, they are very easy to catch on to parry and stab in the back, speed up farm. Although a variant of TSA is not too bad.

W
Went181 09.02.20

PrepodPk
There is a third on the right. It immediately falls 5K, but he has a little more HP.

D
DNAndrey 09.02.20

the Elevator from the Great archives and on the left 3 winged knight 51480 shower with a snake ring and a shield on the souls of 3-4 minutes length.

N
Navaron 09.02.20

sort of a farm... easier signs on the bosses to leave

M
Marty52 09.02.20

DNAndrey
He wanted to write. This is really the best way, but a little bit more time still is: about 7-8 minutes to run, for running, and they are plump.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.02.20

Knights and angels is very thick and fly - this delays.
In the great archives easier to run to clean location on the original route. With voskolovych mages drops about 5K of souls, and mages kill with 1-2 shots. Thus for one quick run around to farm a bunch of souls. About 50K like.

D
Dzhonni Get 09.02.20

farmleigh on the peak and very comfortable. haves 1 time kill more does not appear. Tested within 2 hours of the farm.