3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitosBelarus 09.02.20 01:51 am

What is the best weapon on the force? (Dark Souls 2)

Who is pumping and what runs,mages do not write.
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikitosBelarus 09.02.20

gloccc
informative for such comments in the future will get a complaint

g
gloccc 09.02.20

and just seriously , try ultragator prokachany to damage by lightning or fire

s
superprise 09.02.20

All the best on the force, which from the power's bonus. On the other hand have an ultra great swordof initially attack diegima see for yourself the speed attack type. I now run with http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Greatsword +5 pulls standards, plus 100 of my power, norms pulls but heavy(with shield dark guardians running around practically naked to tumble standards). Anyway, look, here we're not counselors

N
NikitosBelarus 09.02.20

superprise
I'm an old friend found CVA and pumped to +10,but with a new damage system,strikes are not always beat full damage,because you need to hit the enemy only with battle part of the blade,as with halberds
And CVA Plekhov for 300(it's written),and 450 crashes

s
superprise 09.02.20

NikitosBelarus
Here to find zwei would be happy. And the giant armor with mask of the father

=D (by the Way I tried this build and really works)

s
superprise 09.02.20

By the way yesterday I found a set of Havel lies in the gutter Behind a massive stone door(locked). The key below the gutter the cave with a bunch of spitting poisonous green of the statues(the name of the location I do not remember). So right there on the second eel(from the hole in the wall sticks his face) then jump down on the left side tumble down there is the same door but there is nothing interesting(still worth a visit ) up on the cliffs and down onto the platform. There are 2 giant. Very strong beat is not clear into the shield. They need to kill and drops need the key and soul of a giant.

N
NikitosBelarus 09.02.20

superprise
I have a zwei already pumped that Plekhov standard 405,but if you use any of the powder on swords,like add-ing fire,poison and electricity,the bosses are out for a couple of minutes,the butcher was killed for a minute,he never landed a punch,the hand the second time he came off,and new ones to grow he did not have time)
By the way zwei is lying on the Fire location, directly opposite the door with the boss

z
zhigalin 09.02.20

superprise
And where exactly is this massive stone door?

N
NikitosBelarus 09.02.20

zhigalin
so he wrote, when you see 2 worm will kill him,then in front of his cave and cliff walk over to him.look down there below the ledge,carefully jump on it.and there's the door.that's all

z
zhigalin 09.02.20

superprise
What I do not understand,killed 2 giants,took the key,opened the locked door on the ledge,and there sits an old man,pobazarit with him,and where the Havel set?

N
NikitosBelarus 09.02.20

zhigalin
where are you giants felled?I just missed them 1 time,it is necessary to return

z
zhigalin 09.02.20

I killed them on the lowest platform,tell me where exactly lies the Havel set?

P
Pavel Pushka 09.02.20

I have a 567 damage clean,running +10 with great two-handed sword.Passing game th can better meet

P
Pomu4 09.02.20

In order not to multiply topics.
Tell me what does it depend on the damage of weapons? Why Large Club with strength 70, of lomaetsya 2 times faster than Greatsword, and 3 times faster than the bastard sword.

N
Negih 09.02.20

Pomu4
Damage to the walls of the\stones\floor\ceiling etc take strength

s
solij 09.02.20

Great smoky sword +10 damage to 630.
The exchange Orifices(or something like that) per capita smoky knight.
P. S. Walk with him and a sword of foundry, both shaken and fascinated by smoky.Damage at the 1070 for a double blow in the power grip takes.Like anything stronger smoky yet.

P
Pravdo-rub 09.02.20

Here is the information: https://rbkgames.com/games/dark-souls/articles/luchshee-oruzhie-v-dark-souls-2-dlya-pvp-i-pve/