3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lendenev 09.02.20 01:51 am

The old voice from Warcraft 3 (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

I think we all heard the voice of the Archmage, and Arthas in the Russian version was in shock. The Archmage changed. Arthas no. And it's unlikely that any petition will help in this. Because voiced Arthas and many other roles canonical - that is, as in English. version Reforged. Now curious whether fashion, replacing Reforged a new voice on the old Warcraft 3? Well, specifically one or Arthas? Has anyone disassembled the game files, how hard can it be to do? In fact, ideally, even the subtitles have to modify if, for example, to return Vihrova on Arthas.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kokoprime1991 09.02.20

You probably do not know such a thing as TIME... people get older, voices change, and the news(if you didn't know), the actor dubbing artesa killed 8( including play damn better in the good old original, not this crap.

N
Nikita Lendenev 09.02.20

Kokoprime1991
Of course, about Vladimir Vihrova and his death I know. The topic I created to know in technical terms how all this will be difficult. I'm not saying redubbed, and to take from the original Varick record Vihrova (to get it really is very easy) and replace Reforged.

R
RikoChiko 09.02.20

Because of the constant reference to the Battle.Net such modifications will not.

_
__TAILS__ 09.02.20

Nikita Ledenev
Very easy, if hands grow from the right place. Take a look in the files to play on this site, there is what you are looking for. However, this file affects only the voice, what would the subs redcity, it is necessary to specifically delve into the files from the archive. And this, in turn, depends on laziness.