3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Myfriz 09.02.20 01:59 am

Textures disappear/whole objects when approaching (Far Cry: Primal)

On the laptop type ITC (in percent of Intel and AMD 7970, 16 gigs operatives), full yupley license has found a problem with disappearing textures/whole object
pictures from the network (really, all has been through Google!) in my case here:
Spoiler

So. the conditions under which all this happens
iron I described
- Windows 7 64
- hdd has no influence skeevy or not
is the game purchased on uple
- firewood for AMD - latest
- graphics settings - even though completely dead, even krucinska, with the brakes on 7970 (Yes, she is sucking like a year 2, alas), only affect the fps, and the problem does not affect. The problem is fixed even in the built-in benchmark (especially in the second half: fade chela around the campfire at the approach and two mammoth's at the end)
- where is then the incentive in the second similar announcement, met the version that we need to change the wood on one year ago. alas, I don't have them. maybe someone will try? give a post stamp wood of catalyst in which it goes.
thank you!
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Myfriz 09.02.20

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that the HD textures, which were added in the patch, also have no effect, although I think that they are the problem

H
Hemo 09.02.20

On my word the laptop is to blame. By the way, legend has it that he needs help in school!

M
MagicHero 09.02.20

Myfriz
It may still pirates to blame? litsuhe no such problems. And the fact that you were silent until the game was hacked how hacked bought )))

V
Vasker47 09.02.20

As for pirates only.

b
brovu 09.02.20

objects disappear when you zoom in.
at the conjured wood or something happens. card radeon 8600
Has anyone found a solution??

M
MagicHero 09.02.20

brovu
brovu wrote:
Has anyone found a solution??
License

K
KISl2014 09.02.20

Laptop:
i7 3630QM 2.4 Ghz Turbo 3.2; 8 production
AMD 7970M; Flow:1280 ;DirectX: DirectX 11, Shader 5.0; Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (2012) Ultra: of 67.2 fps

With ubaciti faced earlier in the game Far Cry 3 was problems switching from DirectX 11 to DirectX 9, and Far Cry 4 nothing helped (rectangle shadows)

same problem with the skins don't know what to do looking for ways... I think you need a specific version of AMD Catylist as for example the game wolfenstein the old blood in General will not run on AMD have not yet downloaded amd64 Version: 1.0.0.1464 (update 1)

S
Slipnot6 09.02.20

Have you accidentally install no problems? Reminiscent of the case when I mod files for Skyrim do not go threw, ie Bud files missing

But in General I'm in shock, the man wrote that he litsuha, and it is in no way prevented the autistic repulsed twice to write to buy a license, this is how dumb do you have to be. Or is it a bot that promote on the website buying licensed games, is unknown.

S
Sergey 82 09.02.20

KISl2014
Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1, the rest of the kit Repack.

r
rustamm 09.02.20

Nemo
I'm on the laptop we new games 2016 2017 chase in vain so about notebooks where where ultra high

r
rustamm 09.02.20

Myfriz
Do not include HD textures and all

M
MagicHero 09.02.20

rustamm
I've included HD textures and no problems, and with them, the picture looks better.

K
KISl2014 09.02.20

PROBLEM SOLVED:
1) download file atidxx64.dll v16.1 from here: https://yadi.sk/d/6UpXXpoz3BGeFT
2) push the file atidxx64.dll in the folder about this directory D:\GAMES\Far Cry Primal\bin
3) click on the file atidxx64.dll the second mouse button and select properties at the bottom enable the...
4) in settings the AMD Radeon in the hat games add the file FCPrimal.exe in the directory D:\GAMES\Far Cry Primal\bin\FCPrimal.exe
5) set the following parameters:
Spoiler
6) good luck))) thank tell friend nik1967

Damn now another problem mode after the visions of the shaman before the flight as the owl appeared again, this dark rectangle is the same problem as Far Cry 4... Ubisoft really zadolbali already... and yet more of the Frisians did not notice..
Spoiler

K
KISl2014 09.02.20

Nemo
Buddy but if the diploma has protected and the laptop is already nafig not needed what to do?)))) but to come home after work and sit in Far Cry Primal

H
Hemo 09.02.20

KISl2014
Well, it means it's time to get a good system and not to torment calculators, nothing diploma earned chtol))))

K
KISl2014 09.02.20

Nemo
Not my calculator normal))) far cry primal is 40-50 FPS medium settings)) this is a normal result))

h
hvatova.natali 09.02.20

KISl2014
How to perform 4 and 5 of the action? If I click on the right mouse button on the desktop settings the AMD Radeon doesn't open... What to do?
Write the answer here: [email protected]