3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerliHub 09.02.20 01:59 am

Loot (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

If collecting loot in the second part? Also shared or separate?
5 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 09.02.20

I mean common? Each character has their inventory in the first and second parts.

V
VerliHub 09.02.20

00 the Brave sailor
When loot drops, open the boxes - that had to take, it is yours. Your friend is coming to the box and it is empty. Today in the first part of the play. With the boss dropped loot, I took everything away. He came up empty.
I mean separate as in Diablo 3. Each player sees his own loot.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 09.02.20

Don't know Yu. I've played one. I'm not interested to play with someone in this game.

I
Igor Ostapenko 09.02.20

VerliHub
Loot in DOS2 General, there is one at all. Pump talent cracking\breaking of one character (with the master keys opened every chest) and pumped from the other party in the talent Luck and he finds more corpses, chests and boxes. When opened the box or other source of loot - just send one or the other fighter by using the right mouse button Send...the name of the fighter. Easier when everyone is busy with their work - here shared loot when everyone sees things to myself I would negate the use of the above talent luck. Although one soldier shares his talents with his partner (does not apply to the entire batch, but only for two) - that is, to successfully access (hacking) and successfully find there loot (luck) you can just two characters, although they pumped in their own way.

O
OrisLumenis 09.02.20

Well need to take different classes that would be different stuff needed.