3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikola1957 09.02.20 02:00 am

Patch 1.07, network event and skinning a grizzly (Far Cry 5)

Well, entry. Last night the setup menu showed me version 1.06, today, this morning - 1.07. Long established patch.... a week was shaking. But, like, settled down, the trunks in the store took new shelves, a sawn-off shotgun outlaw ceased to disappear from the slot for pistols. And I got involved in network event - to bring down bears from a gun, got a d50. And just went to the Doc, Lindsay...
And it was found that ALL bears, though black, though brown, at least on the river, though in the mountains are the skin of a BLACK BEAR. They have no other...
And I wonder who is to blame. network event, update the game or something locally in my system.
Question: somebody faced with similar? I would like to know how to get out of this... well, that Dutch mentioned regularly.
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
r545n 09.02.20

All that you wrote me, although I think even generally does not understand! What are you anyway??? Already 3 times here and every game I write is not clear. Stop litter PG garbage!! Just write once properly HUMANLY and do not abuse there PG!!!

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

r545n
You actually played in FC5?

M
MakeHtosh 09.02.20

Nikola1957
Hey friend, really nothing is clear,all who you meet will love to play ФК5.You write real problem of the game(but before writing a thoughtful text writing)

M
MakeHtosh 09.02.20

Nikola1957
with such a rotten attitude nobody will help

O
Oleg-1963 09.02.20

Nikola1957
In the game everything is fine, with a black bear skin is removed to set (highlighted in yellow), with the usual brown skin grizzly. Conclusion: this can not be, because it can!

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

So, I repeat the question for those who in the tank: why should those who have not seen this picture, getting into the topic?

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

Oleg-1963
Thank you.
I understand that it is not involved in the trial of club (it is the same network event) a shot (it is Meschberger)?

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

r545n wrote:
Yes, I played more than once in it and not on one device and claims to the game arose!
What? It gives you the right to flood the topic that does not concern you?

G
GaussBeatz 09.02.20

r545n
I, personally, realized the first time what he wanted to say. But I have no higher education, only secondary. Draw conclusions:
Everyone understands the extent of its development!

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

r545n
Aha. In the subject line. As already mentioned, in the one that you any side. Can understand only those who have personal experience. You jumped on top of the game, never played online, you have three games in a row was not off the hook simple Golden trout, you have not installed the patch with the missing weapons from the slots, you have not lost skins, you never failed Beating cows - what right have you to judge my posts? Your topic is a Troll.

S
Spiny 09.02.20

Same crap. 2 species meet, brown and black, and the skin is going black. job Clinical study can not pass, need to grow a grizzly. Game litsuha.

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

Spiny
I resolved it half an hour ago. But the skins on the quest I got yesterday, going offline.
If you have subscribed to a network event Meschberger?

S
Spiny 09.02.20

Nikola1957
Network event fulfilled a long time, and this quest I took yesterday and today the whole day I suffer

S
Spiny 09.02.20

Everything disappeared bug

G
GaussBeatz 09.02.20

r545n
Well, if you're the first time does not understand what he meant, and he said more or less lucidly, then I pity you. And I'm not defending anyone. Just a lot of clever divorced. Not to help the person.

N
Nikola1957 09.02.20

No, you read that says this Troll. Litter impenetrable rudeness topic he time found.

G
GaussBeatz 09.02.20

r545n
I'm sorry, but time instead to delve into, you started a useless ambition, that stupid, not me.