3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 09.02.20 02:00 am

Anyone whether any managed to crack my endurance? (Elex)

Anyone whether any managed to crack my endurance? No trainer breaks it((
12 Comments
Sort by:
05ZayaZ09 09.02.20

such things do not play!!! nonsense!

S
Sheril 09.02.20

nvidia311988
upgrade stamina and you will have happiness

D
Ded MastDay 09.02.20

Why? There is a perk to increase stamina, yet she rises to some value with increase of every level. So you can raise your rings, amulets and elixirs. What sense to deprive yourself of part of that game?

B
BeaverSid 09.02.20

nvidia311988
Use: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/elex_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_1_0_beaversid-77379/

g
grovarian 09.02.20

I've always wondered, what's the point to play with trainers ? I even tried it. The game only starts to bother. Maybe I misunderstood something in this ?

x
xaldei1991 09.02.20

Here is a guide how to beat if you take the endurance jacket has become a banal HS.
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/posobie_po_osnovam_blizhnego_boya-948967/

a
alxelas 09.02.20

Endurance is a nod in the direction of dark souls. There is no sense - just so the players is confusing: supposedly we have a cool jacket, but in fact the AI is dumb - it is necessary as-that to change.

r
raspisnoy1 09.02.20

grovarian
coaches are different... I knew people who couldn't pass a boss or zabagovannoe place in the game and abandoned it.

r
raspisnoy1 09.02.20

alxelas
the coach of endurance is almost nothing,when you're a few shinnyh mobs. But zaklikat one to two much easier. But in the middle of the game you already.. but this endurance.but infinite jetpack very much,because it just sucks always having to walk from the mountain /the mountain in search of loot and wait for the pullback.

G
GG4 09.02.20

raspisnoy1
Immortality is still possible to include so as not to waste time on downloads and at luring mobs.

r
raspisnoy1 09.02.20

GG4
Yes you can-there are areas with radiation of that size in a few actual minutes of running-no elixirs and resistance will not help-and it's interesting to explore

j
jsilverst 09.02.20

Stamina can be turned off in the settings.