3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 22.09.19 11:59 am

The trouble with the legendary items (worse, blue) (GreedFall)

Maybe someone did find a really cool legendary weapon or armor?

While all that I got, including top dvuruchnik of the arena, which is worse parameters than the usual blue major's sword slag.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.09.19

LaserDeath
The traders sold a shitload of cool outfits,I have 28 purple car and small truck,depending on the level,the stats only have time to pump because many weapons are already high requires a two-handed,agility,accuracy,etc. in the chests you come across a full set of gold armor,even some quests give.

I
I0PuK 22.09.19

really, most legendarok debris with high quality/price and low damage/stats

M
Mama Stiflera 22.09.19

With rings there is a General problem. Chests some swords are, the tasks can also mostly get swords. Even dealers will find. Once the mages in the game put

D
Daniil11993 22.09.19

Stifler's Mom
Why is the problem? I have dealers in cities and in the transition between locations sold a bunch of rings(preacher, Archbishop and at least six more will not remember the names, now here are two purple sell 4 levels, even in the chest found level 5), with the increase in the sale of new things appear, check again in a few levels, the more often you have to sell loot and to travel between locations. The problem may be that the old thing may disappear from sale after leveling a few levels, but I have usually always had a few rings on sale.

M
Mama Stiflera 22.09.19

Daniil11993
They are all about. Took the ring at first locations and at the end of the pump to the max took the ring with damage on 15-20 more original. If the sword early in the game you take on damage to 180, then towards the end take on 700. Ring in the beginning took the 240 in the middle of legendary fell to 320, and in the end, at the stats nothing is found surpassing all the traders, which by the way, generally legendary not sell, in the best case, purple

D
Daniil11993 22.09.19

I ring 5 times sure changed for the better at the rings and must not be damage in the 700, they have a high rate of fire, I have a fierce shot at 1200-1400 beat on the paralyzed enemies, the usual 400-500 hits on average, 200 enemies with resistance. Purple better weapons unique for the most part, there are a few heavy legendarok 500 damage, but they require 5 strength or dexterity, when you can enhance violet 4 levels to damage a little better demanding 4 to strength or dexterity. Slight clarification, I understand that the 700 damage from the bonus agility you have it.

R
Raes 22.09.19

As I understand it, on the characteristics of the objects affected by the option quality, higher is better, there are a couple of unique items with 100 quality and best stats, but most of the approximately 60 - 80, at that time, as ordinary objects are attuned to the level of the character, so they have a increased quality, respectively, and the specifications too. BUT I'm not entirely sure.

D
Daniil11993 22.09.19

Raes
The quality is not affected so much, I meet of purple items as a 79, which is not much worse, and even better a unique with quality 100. Items not adapt to the level and just start selling sets of higher level, for example the armor of the Duke, the Marquis and the Grand Duke(the merchant). Unique armor and amulets in the game more or less standards, if only because of the beauty and of stats, but the weapons of sorrow trouble, I've leveled two-handed hammer and he became the damage is(maybe slightly higher) with the sword arena sword from the East, when the requirements to the power 4, which is very important for partners, because Kurt max power and agility 4.

R
Raes 22.09.19

Daniil11993
Thanks for the clarification.

D
Daniil11993 22.09.19

Raes
Always happy to help :).

s
saa0891 22.09.19

Had imbaba two-handed sword,endures the only way.

R
Rovrnomy 21.10.22

I have all the yellow guns of level 5 2 manual - lying around in the warehouse.
I also got a couple of level 5 hammers from chests / monsters, but I don’t even like them, and so they are more powerful than a sword below
any purple level 5 weapon with improvements, even blue makes yellow just in all the cracks.
I play through rage, a gun for a set of ragi, a sword for swinging in the back flies up to 2800, but with legs it will be 3-3.3k, but there will be 2 procs of rage instead of 3 and this is significant.

Spoiler

and the only level 5 cannon that I saw from the seller and it turned out to be better than the master's cannon

Spoiler

O
Olly-alpha 21.10.22

Yes, there is such a problem in the game, the developers somehow failed to adequately balance the level weapons. I upgraded my blue two-handed sword almost at the very beginning of the journey, so I ran with it to the end. Once I only replaced the upgrades with purple ones, otherwise a piece of iron with a damage of 540, an increase in rage, a small consumption of it, a good stun and such a normal penetration of armor suited me completely. Nothing better in the whole game did not come across, although I honestly looked for it.
The same goes for the blue rapid-fire multi-shot revolver. The ideal thing is one-time damage, maybe a little (really - a little) less than cool muskets, but the possibility of fast continuous shooting is priceless. DPS decides in the end.

M
MAXHARDMAN 21.10.22

There is a mod on the Nexus to improve the legendaries: https://www.nexusmods.com/greedfall/mods/77

A
AndreySolovyov 21.10.22

Moreover, as I understand it, the stats of the items were set up conditionally manually, that is, the developers had the opportunity to correctly adjust the ranking of items
. It's just, for example, in the old Divine Divinity, the stats were generated randomly, so it was really possible to get a local legendary after a long chain of quests much weaker than the one knocked out from which -something boss 10 levels earlier than a chestplate
Moreover, legendary weapons often cannot even be improved by crafting