3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 09.02.20 02:02 am

Heroes of might and Magic VI artmoney and (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

people! Somebody already hacked?
share best practices!
Mouflon are against cheating please in the subject not to flood!!!!!
152 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traldar 09.02.20

leonta
Tried to hack the troops, did not work =(

V
Valius 09.02.20

Yes, everything breaks down as usual. Nothing new...

I
In Utero 09.02.20

as usual is how? Hack money did not work. Whether protection, or am I doing it wrong

W
WillcherT 09.02.20

In Utero, the second option, for all well broken Cheat Engine

j
jeka404jeka 09.02.20

hi, Yes you th lomitas, as usual, second option because all well broken Cheat Engine. you people asked for advice so share if you know how to hack.

A
Ariets1910 09.02.20

WillcherT
Cho you drive!!! Nifiga not hacking gold your Cheat engine. However artmoney and sixth characters are useless(((.

Wanted to compensate for the lack of possibilities to choose 2.5 K gold in the beginning of the mission with the help of this app, but no way.
P. S. toka do not wait to be clever and say something like no, not with your hands, etc. Hacked games not just the money skills, etc. So I know what and how!!!

K
Kastiel123 09.02.20

oddly enough managed to hack skill points. a number of steps ESTs and Persians does not work =( I'm waiting for the Western preporucam.

H
Hlelia 09.02.20

Ubi games don't break (license). At least not broke

V
Valmar_ 09.02.20

hacked creatures.
I explain on fingers:
-every week in the city being born for example 10 archers.
-looking for an integer 4 bytes 10
one buy
-sift 9
one buy
-eliminate 8
and so on until a single value

start Lord.
think how to hack money

L
Laniar 09.02.20

Yes by the way I hacked the creatures in the buildings... but more than anything nepoluchilos... even tried + - add 00, thought in the Tsivil=) but empty... nothing there except for values which change any way possible... even freezing it changes

L
Laniar 09.02.20

weird Bethke was normal right now and haven...

P
Parradoxxx 09.02.20

Yes, in the beta it came easily.
Valmar, are you suggesting money hack addition? and how to change it? only by improving the main building...
other options?

P
Parradoxxx 09.02.20

mmm, but right now I will try through the unknown, and later unsubscribe)

P
Parradoxxx 09.02.20

Through Increased no wheels, but through increased, decreased, changed long:(

L
Laniar 09.02.20

tried through all of this items...=(

L
Laniar 09.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/45821 so while tinkering here is the working coach,... it is necessary to open=)

U
ULTIMATELEX 09.02.20

The demo is a great stim break money and resources (for the exact value of the screening)

h
hokku 09.02.20

hacked creatures (they break down only in battle)
go into the fight looking for a sequence of 3 numbers (the sequence to search faster), integer 4 bytes the first two numbers the number of people in the unit, the third digit is the number of people in the squad at the beginning of the battle, let's say there were 30 archers looking for 30,30,30 killed one discard 29,29,30 put the first two digits you want after the fight all will remain ... when you give the hero spell will try to find manna skills of the hero then accomplish your goal ...

L
Laniar 09.02.20

Well done=) thank you=) by the way campaign money also lie in several senses... the ones that are at the beginning of the course and those that are spent... so I got the idea as I had to hack right now I will try and I will unsubscribe

L
Laniar 09.02.20

strange tried but couldn't your method to vlamat beings...