3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2013hentai2013 22.09.19 11:59 am

THE POPULATION LIMIT!!! (Fallout 4)

I play...

Arranged without mods and cheats settlement on 30 people for the merchant Merry Larry...

Because the conditions of his employment:

Fun Larry

Location: random appearance in the world. It's best to visit the point near the Laboratory "Cambridge polymer".
Requirements: 30 settlers (subject to the availability of trade routes) and the weapons shop 3rd level
How to invite to chat.

And that is the limit of the population of 21 people, i.e. in the settlement settler 21 and I can't send to the settlement 22, etc.

Read on sites that limit residents 10 employees + Charisma...

I have a Charisma of 10 + 1 RSSI = 11 - In the end my max 21 people?

NONSENSE...

How to increase population limit?

PS: Sleeps 30 people there food and water in abundance, and protection normal...

HELP NO MODS!!!
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 22.09.19

2013hentai2013
mod

L
LordRegent303 22.09.19

Solution: only mod

2013hentai2013 22.09.19

Boss_Timurchik
Mr_Maks_QOLDEN

HELP NO MODS!!!

THOUGH THE CONSOLE!!!

L
LordRegent303 22.09.19

2013hentai2013
Not even a console does
Why are you so afraid of mods? :)

M
Misha Cherik 22.09.19

2013hentai2013
can a console player.modav charisma 100

S
Sinami Kimoto 22.09.19

2013hentai2013
all easier. 2 settlement 15 bodies associated linear supply. if you do not use bugs, then cap in the settlement like it or not 20 people (with the exception of to start with 10 charisma +bobblehead +log bug)

D
Doberrman699 22.09.19

Mike CERIC
Not like F4 modav, forceav here , and then it will be displayed in pipboy and modav the essence buff, and the effects are hidden.

T
Technic82 22.09.19

A Sina Of Kimoto
And how to establish these supply lines between the settlements ? Already passed the game , but somehow was not puzzled by this . Started the second and I would like to know...

D
Doberrman699 22.09.19

Technic82
menu construction when taken Perca Local Leader, looking for free NPC settler,subtlety , resource can't be Minutemen,satellites,and the quest of settlers with personal names , as they give quests to rescue wives and children from captivity,press Q, and voila, choose the settlement for the laying path,it is very desirable that is closest to the desired

D
Doberrman699 22.09.19

2013hentai2013
By the way, what about the addiction?? maybe try from a subsidiary settlement to relocate previously taking baffaut, x-cell, at the same time and check, do they give the total buff to INTA

T
Technic82 22.09.19

Doberrman699
SPS . The perk of this I had on the first pass . The second just started...

S
Sinami Kimoto 22.09.19

Technic82
if you want to fulfill all the conditions, you in any case need a 2nd level local leader (opens the 3rd level of constructions of the shelves) and 2nd level perk of the merchant (for med. shops and still want the LVL 1 skill for the medic)

T
Technic82 22.09.19

A Sina Of Kimoto
All of these perks, I was taken , just didn't bother for the supply lines . Now began the second passage - that in him and established supply...
Thank you for the info =)))

D
Dzhon Hokkins 22.09.19

2013hentai2013
Boss_Timurchik
A Sina Of Kimoto

Charisma at 10 , 5 gear armor +1 to her green shirt and military boots ( wear under armor ) +1 to charisma , cap newsboy +1 , black-rimmed glasses +1 , perks * Local leader * X - cell 2 , and even drinks and the buffs overclock this thing to 28 .
The rest - a trick . The main beacon to shut down and do not remove clothes . The settlers added to an even number of skill . Ie - Charisma was 11 - was 12 - went to the people .
PS And still have * Babies * , but I do not take for bahawalnagar quest ... In the end you can take ....
If you use the console , then select the left arm and leg armor leather , armor leather for the torso , right hand and foot combat armor ( on the right part of the body from one armor type is NOT PROVIDED set commands ) , throwing in one subject open the console and type the command amod ID 001cf57d ( by clicking on an item in the circled square ) . For removing properties from the armor type rmod ID, also by clicking on the subject .

G
GG4 22.09.19

John Hawkins
Well and to sense from these settlers? So why bother?

D
Dzhon Hokkins 22.09.19

GG4
ENT ) . Plus freestuff components , food , a whole army can come to the rescue ( dilutes the gameplay ) . The construction of the whole economy in the Community , through the delivery and exchange of goods , the caravan appear goods in large quantities due to open numerous trade items . Free cover in stores , access to the sellers of the fourth level - they have bought the rare weapons and armor . Well, etc . Everyone has their own style of play who it wants - and plays . And what is actually strained ? Who is that strained ?) In this topic , such as just discussed , ATTENTION , * Limit Settlements * . And about the game itself - wrong address . You can do it does not play well , or stupidly for a couple of hours to go through the campaign mode .