3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 09.02.20 02:04 am

Program to create RPG games

People, and with what program you can create your first full-fledged RPG-game? That it was in 3D and the graphics were like in Morrowind.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 09.02.20

Kamred wrote:
People, and with what program you can create your first full-fledged RPG-game? That it was in 3D and the graphics were like in Morrowind.
As if there is such a program ) There are separate programs to create 3D models of the characters for the game engine is written in another program, the music and sounds - on the third and so on. Morrowind he wanted to make one app ^_^
Yes, you can take GameMaker with 3D support, similarity to the Morra, it will not do. Semblance of Doom 2 - yeah...

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Kamred
What's stopping you for example to create your game engine of Skyrim for example, or obly?

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

the editor of Morrowind peck-peck
and then finally if you take those engines koroye sharpened by RPG unknown to me. there are the usual RPG game 3D game which is achieved by means of object-oriented programmirovaniya. in turn, under the now popular engines tutorials and assets available on which you can razrabatyvat.

G
Ghost Hunter 09.02.20

Isn't it easier in 2D? Fuck up it's you it 3D? Given the fact that Morra is not even an RPG, and a sandbox with RPG elements.

For 2D games is RPG Maker. It is designed primarily for JRPG. But trust me, he is capable of much.

K
Kamred 09.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
What's stopping you for example to create your game engine of Skyrim for example, or obly?
I want to have an independent peace and grafon.

Ghost Hunter wrote:
Isn't it easier in 2D? Fuck up it's you it 3D?
I would like to see three-dimensional world.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 09.02.20

Kamred
I want to have an independent peace and grafon.
And what Unity's Development Kit is not pleased? Threshold of entry are not particularly high, you can write code in js, it is possible to cut quite a decent project, including RPGs.

...and not on aircraft. I just realized what I really want. I hate planes.
Download 3dsmax and start to cut model aircraft, drawings, probably, the aircraft itself will be able to draw :)

K
Kamred 09.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
Download 3dsmax and start to cut model aircraft, drawings, probably, the aircraft itself will be able to draw :)
The guys I wouldn't do it. I do not understand the machinery, designs, etc.. do Not understand it. If I wanted to, I could draw only simplistic (1-2%) of the aircraft, but not the whole plane.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 09.02.20

Kamred
And why all that? Enough to draw a scan of the hull so it zamagliti object, no internal nodes to draw is not necessary. The main proportions to keep all of that mind like.