3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyJokeR 09.02.20 02:05 am

Hacking nice Hacking (MachiaVillain)

All themes are empty =(
And so the break-in, break in principle easy, but there are nuances.
1. Hack will have at least 2 values, the value in the handful of ESTs, where they will take for building and crafting and a value of type General, is the value (as I understood) from which dancing game allowing to build or craft, either.
2.Annoying thing: (as I understand) the overall value is very interesting =) initially we can see only those values, the resources which we have, but after receiving another resource appears its icon and value (top left), the resources I've hacked in parallel, that is, immediately broke for example the tree shown in the warehouse in one pile and the total number (did so that there was only one pile of wood), it is in principle not difficult. On so broken for example stones. Everything works well, there are an infinite pile of wood and stone, build everything you need from them and Kraft, as well without problems (on the list I have 1 wood, 2 stone, 3 metal). After got a bunch of logs of the evil tree, here began the fun part. As I understand each resource has its place in the list on the left top. After I had the logs of the evil tree, the stone and steel has shifted (in the list was 1 tree, 2 angry wood, 3 stone, 4 metal) and then went running. Value I unfortunately start to freeze with the possibility of increasing after the start of production of the evil tree noticed that his number is not added, removed frost, began to draw total these logs, while the total number and the number in heaps do not match. As I understand it after adding a new resource, addresses the total number of ESTs shifted, the result was that the lot I have is worth 600 resources, for example, and the table total quantity 1 resource, and they do not build more.

5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyJokeR 09.02.20

The same situation will happen if after breaking the main food (brains, flesh, bones, blood) to gather mushrooms, the address is lost again. In fact, each data bunch of frozen 100 units, but over time, the total number of leaves in the values with a minus.

M
MyJokeR 09.02.20

Hacking just values on the heap for example wood, will not be particularly helpful, as the total number will continue to decrease and in the end the game and your workers will think that not enough resources and will not even try to build

M
MoonLiner 09.02.20

Crack a number of online merchants. There all it without problems, another thing is that on the road you will definitely be a bunch of resources lying around, and the merchants a number of resources easy not sell it (same tree)

M
MyJokeR 09.02.20

at least someone appeared =)MoonLiner

T
Treebeard 09.02.20

The trainer is still there, although the game is fun