3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Kutin 09.02.20 02:06 am

Low fps (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Friends, the problem of low FPS.

There is iron:
- i5 3450 overclocked to 3.9
- 950 overclocked GTX Strix
- 8 gb of RAM
- SSD Patriot Blazer 120
- Well, hard different terabyte

Before playing this game to Win 10 in FullHD at medium, fps was a stable 60. Then killed the system(had) the same 10. FPS even at a resolution of 1600x900 and at minimum settings has become rare to make it to 60, hard steel of the drawdown to occur. The smoothness of the picture is all gone, everything is sharp and Jumpy. Told me to try on 7-ke. Put it, but all the same. The game tried with SSD and conventional hard drives. The drivers tried different set, but it has never updated before and never had problems. Yes, iron is not the fire, but it is what it is.
Just stick this game constantly, so it stuck to me)
The only thing I suspect is a RAM, although previously it was enough. Swap files stuck, not helped by how much.

Polazil on forums, anything sensible did not find. Ran only configs on ultra low settings.

It so fell heavily optimize the game with updates, or is there where to dig? Because I have friends who atplusminus like iron play quietly with normal fps.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeanFein 09.02.20

Yesterday I was playing on the laptop, which is significantly worse than your configuration and stable was 30. There are two options. Or you are preparing for the departure to the other world kind of thing, or to put ten and to clean the system.

Y
Yuriy Kutin 09.02.20

SeanFein
The system is not affected. Now parallel is and 7 and 10, just installed. The performance does not change.

i
igrok_8391 09.02.20

Yuri Cutin
When I had win10 then faced with a strange drop of fps was to blame for win10 which was loaded hard drive, you need to disable some service I do not remember what. Launch the game and check via task Manager as loaded PC.

Y
Yuriy Kutin 09.02.20

AK-83V
Hard disks work in a regular mode I and 7 and 10. No one eats except the game.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 09.02.20

Clean sistemnik

Y
Yuriy Kutin 09.02.20

Sanya Gladyshev
You PARETE what then?)) You can't read?

Y
Yuriy Kutin 09.02.20

I solved the problem guys. The fault was the dispersal of Prots. In other games were not shown. Reduced frequency a bit and all went perfectly.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 09.02.20

called when it is not able to overclock, but want to, be glad you didn't burn down the food chain

Y
Yuriy Kutin 09.02.20

Sanya Gladyshev
You paresi? It is a stable acceleration was even below the maximum. And performance tested more than one year. Why after reinstalling it affected the game, is not understood. I'm only 100 threw, and all became stable. Other games do not do that. It may not be related, just coincidence. Don't know what to think, but now everything is stable. Of RAM by the way like enough, I didn't measure it right now, though. Put automaticku back, you never know, let it be.