3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 09.02.20 02:06 am

The discussion of the frescoes of Jotunheim [spoilers] (God of War (2018))

And why all decided, what is Kratos? Yeah, Athreos is kind of similar. Like it. Do not understand that kind of tentacle? Snakes or what? Why is he the mouth of Atreus falls? And nothing is clear. 2 character - not the fact that Kratos. Tattoo Deimos is not visible absolutely. Maybe especially the body is not the party for plot maneuver. Plus, unlike other images, the zone of completely different coloring. In short, who else thinks this?
Spoiler
Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
amxcdc13 09.02.20

the first mural of people like Odin,because the right eye closed with a bandage,it means it is not.Deciphering the runes can be understood that they mean that athreos will be improved and go to the end,so Kratos be with him,maybe he will die in battle with Thor?But Kratos lying man not similar at all.Here the values of the runes literally :the restoration of the lost balance of talent, achieving the goal of cyclical development, growth, road, motion, motivation, optimism, commitment to excellence big power upgrade, the ability to stick to the end.

a
amxcdc13 09.02.20

and it's not snakes,it's the Scandinavians so the word portrayed,is Atrey(Loki) says

b
baracus11 09.02.20

amxcdc13
Well, no hint of the death of Kratos there, I believe. That's good. In a game like this to replace the GG even more insane than in the Witcher - Hervanta.

p
phoboskink 09.02.20

On the mural, which Atrey haven't noticed, the runes written HORNUNG. I bet that this is a shortened and slightly modified for the conspiracy the name of hir. What's more remarkable about image Kratos runes written by FARBAUTI. Farbauti in old Norse means Krasnolesye, in the myths he really was the father of Loki and spouse Laowai.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 09.02.20

phoboskink
WMS, Krasnolesye - axe? =) And Kratos here as it is in General unnecessary.

S
SMK3 17.11.22

amxcdc13
I don't think in the battle with Thor. In mythology, Thor died fighting a serpent. GoW, although a game, is pretty close to mythology

PS That's what I answered in time: D 2020, I just finished the game

S
SMK3 17.11.22

SpoilerIn the very right corner, it was clear that Atreus was walking surrounded by wolves. Tse sho? Tse why?

D
Danchikk 17.11.22

SMK3
emae time, of course, I answered, these are the wolves Skol and Hati, since he is their father in mythology.