3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_kaz 09.02.20 02:06 am

The use of skill Whirlwind(the third in the line of Fast attack) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Prompt who in course. I can not understand how works this technique. In training said Hold down Shift and press the left mouse button, but it performs a powerful attack, Whirlwind work once out of five attempts
10 Comments
Sort by:
j
jondik 09.02.20

s_kaz
I too would like to know)

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.02.20

s_kaz
Do not press and hold down the left mouse button isn't it? PS Adrenaline is not necessary, only endurance.

D
Dimonos23 09.02.20

Hold the left mouse button and you will have a whirlwind))

E
Eroppo 09.02.20

s_kaz
In training said Hold down Shift and press the left mouse button
The training says to press shift just for a special powerful attack, and in a line above the description of a special fast attack no shift and close is not mentioned))

C
CryHunter 09.02.20

You need to press the left mouse button, this requires energy, not adrenaline

s
s_kaz 09.02.20

All dopetril. Is needed not just hold down the left mouse button, you press once and when the Herald makes the stroke of the sword, click a second time and keep holding.
But the trick is that in combination with Shiftom also sometimes works without holding the left click

M
Mercurionio 09.02.20

In a battle triggered by the first clamping. Stupid have 1 strike strike, Geralt then enters the firing state. And hold. He uses first the energy, then adrenaline.

V
Vitaliy Kr 09.02.20

You need to activate this skill, placing it in the character Skills on the right side of the screen and securing it all with a mutagen, which will increase attack. Light attack Vortex triggered by a second push of the button easy attack on the controller is X, so the first keypress X jerky, and a second press X - hold down the button and hold until the enemies do not spread, or do not run out of stamina.
A powerful blow from the same skill level is also activated, transfer of skill to the right screen and is triggered by simply pressing a button, a powerful attack Y the first time. A powerful attack is very convenient in combination with the block in the fight against the enemy with the shield, successfully blocking first, then apply a powerful blow while the enemy is disoriented.

m
mr.evilset 09.02.20

In the battle to clamp the left button of the mouse is a Whirlwind.Similarly powerful is the Gap just by holding shift.I have a powerful attack on the key-mouse 5 bound))Akurat under the thumb button on the side-supplied for convenience-so that the shift is not зажиматьXD

D
Dnevalnyy.ru 09.02.20

Hold need, buddy, hold down the LMB and Varis health!