3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Borschev 09.02.20 02:07 am

Skyrim SE . Official mod on survival. Discussion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The question is whether there is an opportunity in a formal fashion for the survival of the club of creativity , razblochit the ability to quickly move ? I know this is the idea of developers , but I just hate wasting time on transition from one location to another . Why developed always decide for us what we need , well, people want full hardcore, or Vice versa , even adjusts so as it is convenient)
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noran 09.02.20

Max Borschiv
Silly, Skyrim is probably the only game so far where the transition from one location to another is not a waste of time, and the most scenic walk in the games. The Arbor some of the best artists in Iguodala, and certainly the best in the genre of role-playing games!

M
Maks Borschev 09.02.20

Norаn
That's what fashion the answer is not posuschestvu . Did I ask your opinion on Kirinsky beauty ? I asked how to unlock a quick transition !

N
Noran 09.02.20

Max Borschiv
Sadness, my opinion is nobody in Peru, Oh and Oh...

R
RikoChiko 09.02.20

Norаn
Agooooo?! All the work of artists killed on the bottom of the engine with its low range of drawing.

D
Ded Krot 09.02.20

The official mod.

Mod. Official.

a
aka_sektor 09.02.20

Max Borschiv
was, need to search. At least Folic 4 sure.

a
aka_sektor 09.02.20

=Max Borschiv
this option: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4037586

M
Maks Borschev 09.02.20

aka_sektor
Well, folic and I know that but on the Skyrim CE....

S
SR3M 09.02.20

Max Borschiv
Like the site gamer mods I've ever seen this mod. Good luck finding)

P
Psychneuein 09.02.20

tmm 1 enter and you will discover the entire map with the option of switching to her point.But yeah,that's dumb because then you miss a huge number of Easter eggs usually found in path.But it's up to you.

M
Maks Borschev 09.02.20

aka_sektor
this is for PS

M
Maks Borschev 09.02.20

In oschem found something on the nexus . now, if anyone should https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13087/?tab=files

T
The mafik 25.01.21

Noran
catch plus, do not be sad)