3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PERFORATTOR 09.02.20 02:08 am

Questions on the passage (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

Anyone up to the giant wolf came, that in an icy lair? What kind of trap it enticing? Puffed up with friends, puffed - lured him to a trap, and he POH.
231 Comments
Sort by:
S
Susman 09.02.20

His campaign should make first that would trap worked !!!

E
EGO 09.02.20

Belen coover where you found but SD

X
XangeL 09.02.20

his Gado first to finish from 1 to 99999 and then he brolic behind you as high as a kite, where you want to go. so come forward

S
SinCross 09.02.20

and how to finish it? he wets mom nehorai

X
XangeL 09.02.20

I don't know I was falling for about five minutes. it first a couple of times causing the small wolves, then just dull beats or eats you. I have gone about laciak 15 large.

Z
ZaraZ 09.02.20

buy lacelock more stupid and get him. by the way, helped me in the left branch of the skill tree skills that add lightning damage.

s
svd1234 09.02.20

something doesn't want this to die Volchin - treated all the time. Or then stop?

A
Archmag 09.02.20

First to 1 your lives, then start to trap. He has a strong regen, but the barbarian with two-handed sword special problems was not, most importantly make sure the gun was the last available level (every five levels, a new weapon).

R
Raxm 09.02.20

well finished off to 1
and where to take it ??
on another level he does not move, and the only trap in his lair does not work on it ??
che do ?

V
Voron200 09.02.20

People tell me how to put points in the skills. And how to use them at all

A
Archmag 09.02.20

to nyubin
>finished off well to 1
>and where to take it ??
>on another level he does not move, and the only trap in his lair does not work on it ??
>what are they doing that ?
This trap in his lair and started it. It is strange that does not work. Try to drive in different places of the trap - it's big.

to Voron200
>People, tell me how to put points in the skills. And how to use them at all
Choose on the altar of some God, as a result, when obtaining exp 25% is deducted to Fund the skills. Also on the altar you can sacrifice any non-white thing. Once raised the level of God on the corresponding tab of skills appear little plus sign next to the skills that you can swing. Choose, click plus. At any time all skills can be reset and pererastet again, this bottom right there is a button, but you have to pay some money. Once leveled up a skill if it's not passive, you have to take it with the mouse and drag to the lower pane, then digits will be possible to select it. It is activated with the right mouse button. The skill tree is organized as follows: First line - skill of the first level, you can raise it by 1 every three levels (1, 3, 6, 9....). The second line is a skill of the second level, you can download starting from 6th level, every two levels (6, 8, 10...). The third line - the third level of skills, you can download starting from the 14th level in each of the following(14, 15, 16...). Fourth - (20, 21, 22,...). Fifth - (30, 31, 32,...). Sixth, the passive skills located in line horizontally at the level of the 1st - (2, 4, 7, 10... - although it says that 1,3,6), 2nd - (6, 8, 10,...).... Written in brackets levels of the hero in the appropriate God necessary to raise skills to the next level, not to be confused with the present level of the hero.

R
Raxm 09.02.20

the wolf parapono drove longer than I killed, turned out to need it on that score.
how to invest runes into things ?

A
Archmag 09.02.20

The blacksmith has a few options:
The first tab is to reforge. Change material things, change accordingly the level of protection (for armor) or damage (for weapons). Leather and fabric cannot be changed, but since iron can be improved (iron, bronze, silver, gold, Mithril...). For armor (no gauntlets, no helmet, no leggings) it is possible to use recycled material, it allows you to add additional properties (iron -10% resist dark bronze - 10% resist to poison, silver - 10% RES. to the ice, gold - 10% RES. to fire dragons - +200 lives, etc.).
The second tab is to collect. Allows you to collect weapons from two parts (handle and blades), and also allows you to insert runes in different things. You can insert only one rune. After inserting it you can not get it. If you insert a new rune, the effect of old will disappear.
The third tab to disassemble. Allows you to melt down all types of armor and weapons for metal (20 armour, 15 for shield, etc.). For weapons there are two options - to melt (the material remains and arm), dismantle (can the blade and the handle). Rune and material weapons are part of the blade, so if you disassemble a silver sword with a rune and an empty handle, then call a new (for example attack Speed +6%), we get again a silver sword, with the same rune and with the property +6% to attack speed.

R
Raxm 09.02.20

thank you

D
DEN_8_05_95 09.02.20

is me please I play for egipetskogo mage and I need to pogrebalnoe hall set to kill karaiskou mummy I killed her and she again life poyavlyautsya!!!! tell me how to kill her!!!!

A
Apollonium 09.02.20

I have the same canoe with a mummy like the dead, but arose again on the radar it is not, and the quest is not completed. Well I mean if she was murdered, she**and stood up, I got mad and killed her again, this time she got up. BUT be sure that you killed her without leaving the level. In short, kill her twice without leaving the tombs of Seth and not dying.

T
TYLA74 09.02.20

You need to choose the appropriate level of weapons, then to wet it, during the fight he actually treated (before you buy more of lacelock, pieces 15-20 is enough) to bring it to the trap and over him to peck him on, his movements will slowly start to fade, you need to keep his life on the unity and the trap slammed shut

K
Kodey 09.02.20

I have a few questions.

-is it possible Grady runes
-how to increase the level of difficulty
-how to open two locations in Scandinavia: the mysterious temple and the second pass under the igdrasil

K
Kodey 09.02.20

(((

F
Fess2028 09.02.20

Hi ! Somebody started to take the game - Aztec shaman ? if there are tell me what God to choose ? I decided to try tezcatlipoca seem to be correctly written , pumped the skill tree is becoming a Ghost . And is it possible in the future to change the deity , and to remain whether the skills that have circulated before ? and when a character dies , the experience is lost or it will be in the later levels ?