3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxell Rus 09.02.20 02:10 am

Application for folklore (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello) it has long been tormented with this miracle-quest - the Application for folklore and the problem is that the map of the sacred plain, stopped sravnitsa enemies (completed all the quests on locations, all picked up and issledovano) which falls Olesinski folio :( actually where they hide and how to find them ???

+ else encountered this bug https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Inquisition-quot-Kvest-quot/td-p/4705274 MB decided who ?

Thank you in advance.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 09.02.20

Maxell Rus
In General, this whole quest as I understand zabagovanny. Because they do not spawn enemies or tomes simply disappear. After that, you cannot take the quest reward , and it continues to remain unfinished. EA (and maybe someone else) has already put a bolt on it since December 2014. Because from that time on all platforms attended this bug(not sure if the bug was at all, but at least the majority). You can see forum EA
Спойлерhttps://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/bd-p/DAInquisition.- there can be on this quest to find the issues (which still have not been repaired). There is a solution - forget all about this quest as if pity was not.

M
Maxell Rus 09.02.20

JoKeRD07
forget all about this quest as if pity was not not easy for a perfectionist :D
MB makes some version using cheats ?

J
JoKeRD07 09.02.20

Maxell Rus
Who the hell knows

S
Staliger 09.02.20

Maxell Rus
This is one of bukovany quests. Even after you collect all necessary and going to pass it, it will start automatically again, not allowing you to perform other tasks quartermaster on this map. Ideally, it was necessary to carry all other applications before this, and run it once (after that it will still be hanging in quests), or not take it at all.

P
POBWNK 09.02.20

I also had this problem. Long ago this game was played, and honestly I do not remember where these books are found. A lot of the time I have left in this game to complete these quests.

M
Maxell Rus 09.02.20

Staliger
This is one of the most balawaneh quests. thank you very much :D

S
Staliger 09.02.20

Maxell Rus
If I remember correctly, when you start to have DLS Stranger, this application will disappear from the list of quests, including all the other quests to solve.

K
Katastrofik 09.02.20

Maxell Rus
If you have not yet passed the location the Emerald graves, then these resources can drop from the enemies there, because the enemies in these two locations belong to one group Free citizens of the Valley.

M
Maxell Rus 09.02.20

Katastrofik
Hello! When I walked the emerald graves that I have fell Dolisie tomes and not Arlezianka (((
Staliger
Wow, are you sure ?

S
Staliger 09.02.20

Maxell Rus
As I recall, Yes. Will hang only quests this Supplement.

M
Maxell Rus 09.02.20

Staliger
Thank you ;)

D
Druias 09.02.20

In the Holy plain, near the camp of the dalish have an old bath. There is respawn 3 free citizen, which fall olesinski the Tome, an ancient text and doleski folio. Fall is not always possible technoda in the camp of the dalish and again in the pool - the enemies are in place.
Spoiler

D
DennyDJ 09.12.21

Thank
you Druias ! found it there!