3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aaaaaa1 09.02.20 02:10 am

Metal Gear Online (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Is there any news about Metal Gear Online 3? Or canceled?
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 09.02.20

WarlokIII
in the video you look it says that all owners мгс5 can download the client on the 6th October for free and play

W
WarlokIII 09.02.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
KOSHER!!!!!!)

f
fannylike 09.02.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Even PC players?

X
XDDRUS 09.02.20

can't login to the server via AUTOFIT says 'you broke the connection with the session of the game'
this s*** was not.

R
RAZOR-GTR 09.02.20

Does anything gear like vests and helmets? If additional protection or are purely cosmetic in nature? That actually worth buying?

U
UnrealNPSnake 09.02.20

RAZOR-GTR
Vests are pure cosmetics, what to say about helmets. Helmets more impact on the gameplay. For example, those snipers can't kill with a single shot of a stormtrooper dressed in a helmet with a single shot. With only 2-3 shots directly in the head, depending on the power and damage of the rifle.

M
Mandalorian 09.02.20

it not the worst.....I'd say promising......it support doing??

M
Metalist1925 09.02.20

what mode vijivania? what is its essence?

W
WarlokIII 09.02.20

Em. What it is and how to fix it?
In a single company on medium-high 45-60 fps, I Go to the animation on low fps does not rise above 20!!
This is the corrected patch? or me about the cartoon you can forget?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.02.20

WarlokIII
Yes can be fixed with update of fire wood on vidyuhi need to go in and add tasks NVIDIA file ....online.exe and it should work

W
WarlokIII 09.02.20

19lexa19
OK, thank you, I will try, but something like that sorry for kosarik)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.02.20

WarlokIII
This is the folder with the game file .exe responsible for not online right now, just the possibility to see the exact names add both oshibaeshsya panel NVIDIA click add

C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.02.20

WarlokIII
Seen someone is such a problem and it's all resilo it just opens the file online pdabased in the driver settings, look as if the game works without special.the driver, and in MGS 5 best optimization years 100%

W
WarlokIII 09.02.20

19lexa19
All decided, thank you)))

E
El Tarno 09.02.20

19lexa19
two cores gigs vidyuhi - everything on high, just the fire

l
lolo panic 09.02.20

Guys, what to do? MGO was not working (the loading wheel stupidly stayed) decided to change the start type of game, didn't help, but to return the game to its former state is not possible