3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
travbon 09.02.20 02:11 am

Cheating resources (Northgard)

With the help of Cheat engine. The Double Type. Food, wood, gold. Version 0.2.5045. Edited one value. The stones, the iron, the population is not yet know.
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vaga31 09.02.20

and where download without virus

B
Blaster Dark 09.02.20

FIE on you! Cheat Engine, Trainers - a change in the program code of the game... of Course, they will react as virus! A lot of people says that, but no one is listening(reading)!!!

t
travbon 09.02.20

If the program off the website. In addition.
The population of 4 bytes.
But it works as long as you don't decide to improve, for example, his soldiers. In addition, if you load the save, it can go a bug with the number of houses, they are not to be missed. Accordingly, it will be necessary to break down the number of soldiers.

K
Kaylet 09.02.20

Blaster Dark
trainers not only change the code in the trainer still has a lot of Trojans, spyware, hackers,... so while you are hacking the game this trainer, this trainer hacks into your PC... the cheat on!

B
Blaster Dark 09.02.20

Cailet
PFF... I know THAT was swearing? I swore that just don'T UNDERSTAND asking for a trainer without viruses(I mean, no Trojans)...

b
bladiz 29.09.20

Resources are located but values do not change. 2.3.2 version of the game already

d
deep1tone 19.03.21

The thing is that there are on-screen numbers, they cannot be changed, the values ​​themselves are encrypted, so only a script or a trainer will help.
UPD
If anyone is interested, I found the working table here
Spoilerhttps: //fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php? T = 8052
My version 2.1.4 came up with a table from 2.1.0