3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kopasz 09.02.20 02:12 am

What is the maximum level (Payday 2)

Hello everybody. Played today a contract the Salvation of Hoxton one. At the end of the game with the experience I have shot 4000 experience with the reason for the maximum level, what is it? How to undo it? I would be grateful for help.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Rainbow 09.02.20

I don't remember exactly, but it seems the experience of fine thus, if the level of your bad reputation is too small for the job. Or you chose the difficulty level is not suitable to you again on the level.

M
Madname317 09.02.20

a penalty is when many times you pass the same robbery. With each successive run, the penalty increases

k
kopasz 09.02.20

Madname317
The one I took the Salvation of Hoxton and I have this fine came...

k
kopasz 09.02.20

Mr.Rainbow
And where is written that I supposedly level does not meet the specification? And about the bad reputation too. and by the way, did you get a fine so when I passed the Salvation of Hoxton

M
Mr.Rainbow 09.02.20

kopasz
And what was the level of difficulty and level of reputation when you took the job?

k
kopasz 09.02.20

Mr.Rainbow
The difficulty level is normal, my LVL 46

M
Mr.Rainbow 09.02.20

kopasz
Nuuuu... of course it is Desirable to have 76 LVL on this quest to have.

k
kopasz 09.02.20

Mr.Rainbow
Why? Do you mean that the level 76 is optimum? Or I did not understand. Just even so. The optimal level 76, I got 46...I mean it's harder for me to pass. So for that I was fined?

k
kopasz 09.02.20

Played today at 86 level, it was not. How the whole system works? I do not understand... If someone figure things out, please tell me...