3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 09.02.20 02:13 am

Fix at high FPS (Fallout 4)

Somewhere I saw a mod which solves problems with the animations at a high fps but I can't find now
Here's a mod only for Skyrim http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_havok_fix-173115/ and for folica?
17 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 09.02.20

U-Rock
Start the game with Bandicam and no problems with FPS will not be with any monitor . Manually in the window set the desired FPS and all .

L
Linch2000 09.02.20

U-Rock
So the game salochana under 60 FPS.

n
nestrbob 09.02.20

Linch2000
Where did you get ?

L
Linch2000 09.02.20

nestrbob
Well, for example this video. I've removed the lock 60 FPS in game. And then came back. Vidyuhi warmed to 85 grams (my Monique 60 Hz).
Спойлерhttps://kzclip.com/video/yPnkd-gygGM/fallout-4-как-убрать-ограничение-в-60-fps-fps-unlock-повышаем-фпс.html

Actually write that I set 30 FPS, the other 60. I have a 60. But there are instructions for removing loca.
Change the value to 0 and the lock is cleared ( iPresentInterval=1 ).

n
nestrbob 09.02.20

Linch2000
The fact that the game has no fixation at 60 FPS , and only enabling vertical sync . I for example monitor 144Гц and the inclusion of a rifle has no effect i.e. you have to use the prog .

L
Linch2000 09.02.20

nestrbob
Well, I realized at once that it is due to Hertz Monica. And again. In the game I did not see the function of the rifle. If only the control panel, the driver can turn on the plane.
By the way, if NVIDIA, that is the NVIDIA inspector FPS limiting.
Спойлерhttps://it-new.net/online/fallout-4-как-ограничить-fps-решение-проблем-с-сейфами-BtygDF2m9bk.html

n
nestrbob 09.02.20

Linch2000
The plane's default setting iPresentInterval=1 in the system file that you have manually deactivated . In the hell do I get into the OS settings and set the FPS limit on all the work PC ?

l
longerr2007 09.02.20

nestrbob
Sync in game turned off.Then,in the NVidia Panel,under 3D settings,assign profile Fallout4 and already there include one of the sync types.So,no one in any Axis options will not go.All this is freely available on the Internet.

L
Linch2000 09.02.20

Well I know on the NVidia Panel. my profiles games vertikalka included, as in the General 3D settings. I have Monique 60 HZ, so I don't bother. I have all the games in stable 60 FPS, and the temperature vidyuhi 35-50 grams (depending on games).
nestrbob, what OS settings need to climb? iPresentInterval=1 is in the file Fallout4Prefs games (My Games). iPresentInterval=1 not in the system file of the OS. This is the setting of the game.
So, for reference. )))
Spoilery to FIND the NECESSARY FILES:
First of all, you must go to the My Documents folder (on the way C:\Users\--\Documents\My Games\Fallout4) located on the C drive of your computer;
It opened dad called My Games, where you must find and open the folder Fallout 4;
Within it lie two necessary file Fallout4.INI and Fallout4Prefs.ini, in which we will make correction on disable vertical sync.
Folder with the necessary files of the game Installed after editing the read-only mode
WHAT SETTINGS TO EDIT IN THE FILES:
Open the file Fallout4.INI and Fallout4Prefs (remove the check mark - read);
Look for it on the line iPresentInterval=1 and change it value to 0 (should get so iPresentInterval=0);
Save the changes and in the file properties set check read Only;

n
nestrbob 09.02.20

Guys, the person asked the question How to solve the problem with high FPS in games ? . I gave the most optimal solution in 2 clicks of the mouse . Lit debate about anything .

L
Linch2000 09.02.20

nestrbob
Well, the controversy, as a controversy. To talk it is necessary. )))) Order and timeline to hang out. ))))

U
U-Rock 09.02.20

The essence of the question) what would the fps over 60 had no problems with the animation) and not the restriction of fps)

l
longerr2007 09.02.20

U-Rock
What do You have wrong with the animation,can you explain show?Only heard about studs)).

U
U-Rock 09.02.20

well not yet but there have been bugs with the computers when he just did not come out of it and a quick animation on the boot screen,but it's the little things

n
nestrbob 09.02.20

U-Rock
Why do you need FPS higher than 60 ? Why chase the map at top speed , squeezing out her 150-250 FPS and heating it until it stops , listening to the noise of the coolers ? On the eye there is no difference , 60 , 200 , only the load on the iron . Let the card it is running at 30-40% capacity , giving a stable 60 FPS .

U
U-Rock 09.02.20

nestrbob
can you the shooter do not play?) the difference between 50-60 and 80-90 is very strongly felt.

n
nestrbob 09.02.20

U-Rock
If the card is powerful and keeps stable 60 FPS without straining , then moving objects will have no cables and the picture will be smooth , without jerks . The conversation was about 60 FPS , not 50-60 . If the card is freely holds 150-200 FPS , in addition to spending resources PC good there , visually the picture is the same as that at 60 FPS . If I had a point in the picture more than 60 FPS , the videos also would increase FPS , but stopped at 60 because this frame rate stops the blurring of objects at any movement .