3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igorilla_07 09.02.20 02:14 am

How to change controls? (Deadpool)

the menu says configure, but in fact it is not configurable in any way. I myself am a Lefty. is it just me?
23 Comments
Sort by:
b
borman 09.02.20

who knows how the management of change, those goats again, the special management did not

N
NIKalukard 09.02.20

well, in the settings choose what action you want to configure, for example interaction/reload, click the mouse, and then in the right column, choose what key to set it up. like something like this

K
KAPRAL27 09.02.20

I played 5 minutes of spit and connected to the controller.

k
kison1 09.02.20

Control with the keyboard... really. )(AU-NOU!!! ((((((

i
igorilla_07 09.02.20

NIKalukard
Yes fucking not. there are no feeble-minded. you were reassigned?

t
toha79 09.02.20

hi all,say with a normal control pad,but it can get it,here is a hemorrhagic control as in sleepin dogs.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 09.02.20

Played without a gamepad, on the keyboard. Norms. Fingers train but))

i
igorilla_07 09.02.20

hooked up a gamepad in the hope of at least how to play, so she could not see him! full kick!

p
proFix615 09.02.20

So, if you want to reconfigure the control, do the following:
1)Watch not busy whether you need key.
2)Choose the action that you want to bind the key.
3)From the list of keys which will appear after you choose the action, choose the desired button. If it is not in the list, so she's already taken. In this case, looking for the action attached to the button and in the same way spread it to another button.
PS Menu controls are really lame, as standard control.

N
NIKalukard 09.02.20

igorilla_07
Yes, he was reassigned. I have a gamepad too, does not see

P
PULSAR2012 09.02.20

Guys, ask this question. I have a keyboard and the Backspace button is jammed. During gameplay, the game itself opens store flow" it's boring, but to change the settings of the game impossible. Somehow it is possible in another way to change the layout? For example, in system files some.

A
Aenmutus 09.02.20

I am a strong opponent of joysticks (only on the Sega love them, modern games horror as inconvenient, IMHO), but even I had to admit that Deadpool is better on the joystick. Although I just recalibrated yourself under control and used. But the default is just for the joystick.

c
chel s pulemetom. 09.02.20

I have no problems climbed in the settings ,set up and all the rules.

D
Danny Lamb 09.02.20

It's simple.

Put a teleport on the middle mouse button Action/reload on R instead of U, and far teleport in F.
Focus remove the original buttons on the keyboard, leaving it only PCM
a sword attack with the middle mouse button to remove any left key because this one is enough Q.

And zero problems!

i
igorilla_07 09.02.20

proFix615
not so. IMHO. from the right menu block of binding you can choose only those specified as possible in this action, and then dashes. I'm not talking about what arrows she sees. If the Inversion somehow can be assigned to the lower-right corner of the digital unit movement, here in any way! and everything else is the same. And it would figure with him. But it does not see spelled out in the system controller!!!! you see the rest!

D
Dilvish 09.02.20

The game does not see the controller. All the time resets control settings to keyboard/mouse... Gamepad thrustmaster.

z
zae vse 09.02.20

Delves
damn the same thing( how to solve XS( if you write pliz

a
ahm.cho 09.02.20

Delves
zae all
There is a program called Toca Edit Xbox 360 Emulator. Download it and install in a folder next to the .exe file.Run the program and customize the keys on your gamepad. I your controller from the PS3 set up and I like it :)
P. S this game is not checked,in others,such as Mortal Kombat,Test Drive etc works great

z
zae vse 09.02.20

blackshade777
in Mortal Kombat, and Darksiders play without any problems on this controller, but in this game, hemorrhagic incomprehensible(

e
ergegeg 09.02.20

what is there and how to insert,please give a screenshot of where and what button to insert

to
assassin 4