3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 22.09.19 12:00 pm

Died all monkeys. What to do? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

I have all the older monkeys died in the initial settlement, there are only two cubs, but they are actually not playable, for as soon as go beyond it - just fear, and nothing but the shelters do not appear. In General, what to do now? =D Died exactly 10 times, probably around 5-7 (about as many adults and it was), but the game was never mentioned that the number of lives is limited...
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiftyFour7250 22.09.19

Did not wait for an answer, went to the near the swamp and fed to the alligators of the two cubs. In the end, as expected, GAME OVER. Now beginning, with a two hour empty. It is strange that this was not warned, went, studied everything, when the poison was dying when someone ate, when from the shock, a few times even died. that would not go to the shelter. In General were not careful, did not breed, thought life was infinite... do Not repeat my mistakes :c

E
Eugene8080 22.09.19

FiftyFour7250
Kind of like warned. What will End Game if all die.
Not a direct inscription when it dies it will End Game but as something different.
FiftyFour7250 wrote:
was studied all, when the poison was dying when someone ate, when from the shock, a few times even died. that would not go to the shelter.
And you thought it is not so easy.
I began when:
Spoilerage in the woods first examined all there except snakes and the like Kobanov no one. Oh and on the trees the nest do not know whether birds fly there.
Then went to the swamp and on and it's brutal started.
The crocodile has chased up a tree but there Izzy walked away from him.
But the bitch is a fucking tiger or something.
He not only ate the snake but 5 or more times attacked me and more on what the monkey is standing just so. But me he has not ate and only gave bleeding.
Solartiger is bad. While there is no something like a spear. That is a pointed stick.
Then the bleeding became so bad that something has happened and I teleported to base.
Then I climbed a tree and as the bottom which is the green thingy I had a little red when I got died due to the fact that it ended. Did not understand from exhaustion he died or something))

D
DeeLoc54 22.09.19

Eugene8080
Spoilerthe I was able to send out.I crawled through the bushes the crowd was pumped skill - type leader. When you're starting to scare the beast, your monkeys do the same thing, Roared the tiger in the crowd, and he's nimble dumped=)

F
FiftyFour7250 22.09.19

Eugene8080 wrote:
Kind of like warned. That would be Game over if all die.
In the game, no warning.

E
Eugene8080 22.09.19

DeeLoc54
Yes about the bullying I know. Learn about the attack. I almost opened.
Spoilergate when the lads run they are not stupid for example when close to a tiger for example you understand it and climb a tree and try to escape they do it, too?
I do run one. Yet. Definitely try all)) New and unknown is always interesting.

E
Eugene8080 22.09.19

FiftyFour7250
Why is it in my head about this warning remember.
Well traveled.

W
WiseOverTwice 22.09.19

Guys, if you have 3 monkey cub, a male and a female, I still have a chance to develop normally?

P
Princess_Darsy 22.09.19

WiseOverTwice
I think, Yes. I have male and female, nearly 10 offspring in General turned out

F
FrostyKGB 22.09.19

Princess_Darsy
Not out of two monkeys to evolve, as they are only two cubs are doing, which, in turn, the mate will not be as close relatives.

C
CblpHuK 22.09.19

If you have less than 6 adults you can find in the trees next to spawna strangers and tame and use them to restore his race

t
touchofheaven 22.09.19

CblpHuK
And how to tame them? I find them, approach them - no buttons to interact with them does not appear.

A
Atlas057 22.09.19

touchofheaven
You need to give them something, depending on what part of the tag they hold.
If the stomach then regular food.
If hand - food that protects against fractures.
If the throat - protects food from poison (chopped coconut or a snail.

B
Bmo1 22.09.19

FiftyFour7250 also find outsiders for the trees, they can interact. They will feel a concern to small woolen bastards and become a part of your pack. Such cases.

d
dragonwor4ick 22.09.19

Made the evolution and there was 1 old monkey what to do?????

d
dragonwor4ick 22.09.19

It makes sense to continue to play??

D
Disa_kun 22.09.19

dragonwor4ick
How is this possible? After the evolutionary jump you have the entire composition of your pack. They should stay where you left them to evolution.

The point of playing is, if you can find the outsiders. Usually spawn next to your main base. If you can't find them, it is better to start again.

About strangers I recently added to the wiki, you can read there: https://www.playground.ru/wiki/ancestors_the_humankind_odyssey/#h_7712913951991567586711036

h
hantengri 22.09.19

dragonwor4ick
When you start doing evolution and thus launched trainer, then after evolution it remains a monkey.
Make evolution turn off the trainer.
I before evolution make backup saves so you can revert.