3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 09.02.20 02:17 am

The third person in the car? (Far Cry 5)

you can do something? but it is a gesture just as awkward
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 09.02.20

No

_
_WingmaN_ 09.02.20

U-Rock
I agree, a shouting match.

I
Ioannn 09.02.20

_WingmaN_
U-Rock
None Farice this was not.

g
grovarian 09.02.20

And shoot precisely comfortable will be the third person ? ) Weapons over the car will hang or how can it be imagined possible ? ) You think a little bit before to ask such questions =)

P
PIRAT69 09.02.20

grovarian
Used to GTA five apparently.

U
U-Rock 09.02.20

I'm not talking about the shooting. I said that whether it is possible that through the config to do for missions racing. in the previous parts was not racing missions and so many irregularities in the landscape that the car rolls in all directions.so I know what I write.

a
atmaROZ 09.02.20

You better accept as a given that Far Cry through life and throughout to the brain and bones First-person Shooter, FPS - first person Shooter, satanisty and coxed, including during the taxiing transport. As it goes in life with full presence effect eyes present. (For racing by the way, in General it is better to use Bullet Time, not only get rid of masochism, but will also give you the opportunity itself - the process itself enjoy)
And all this glasno-ososinska stuff with nothing - simply unacceptable in this line of games. But for developers it would simply be crucified and flogged. And it is good that they initially understand the whole policy)

A
AgressorAntony 09.02.20

U-Rock
I think in 3 and 4 FC were racing, I do confess, yuzal trainers to stop time, for Claudia with a mouse wait expensive.

d
davidrf 09.02.20

Was racing and it was called shipping supplies. Me the same not easy in races, but gradually other day, my view from the 3rd person not much would have helped.

U
U-Rock 09.02.20

well I identity there is a trainer used to stop time)

m
mrdudell17 09.02.20

the third person is not really enough, especially there is customiz
author

g
grovarian 09.02.20

U-Rock
In the 4th part were: delivery of supplies and time race ) I don't like unmanageable cars, but what to do ? You have to be so, and stop time deprives of interest. With the same success can be safely put on immortality, infinite ammo and go - that's just the point ?

_
_WingmaN_ 09.02.20

mrdudell17
Solidarity !

d
dh57 09.02.20

Waiting for a mod with a 3rd person. Otherwise, the identification with GG - zero...

A
AgressorAntony 09.02.20

grovarian
the point is that not all nerves of iron)))), and every day Claudia to take expensive)))

g
grovarian 09.02.20

AgressorAntony
If a week without Claudia to sit, need daily purchase will disappear. I guarantee =)

A
AgressorAntony 09.02.20

grovarian
I do not)))

S
ShwarC 09.02.20

Instead comment on what the options are toxic commentators, as is now fashionable to call, posusta in the debate by other irrelevant facts.
If small children - understand. But if you are adults, it is a disaster, comrades, as a herd of her GD.

s
sergey-medved 09.02.20

Ioannn
If something is in the first far cry(e) management of transport it was third person... and it really was cool...

B
BloodMerya 19.03.21

I would also like to be able to switch to 3rd person view on vehicles