3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 09.02.20 02:20 am

The number of frames. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

In General, faced with misfortune, is 1060 6Gb PERC i5 3330 3.0 GHz 12 operatives, Windows 8.1. with ultra settings the game is only 30 fps, and spruce fir, and the graphics card is loaded percent on 30 40, and one core of 4 is already at 100, what the hell???watched the reviews, the people at 60 frames and it flies, what's the problem?game license without mods. Changed the render with DX10 on max is just not helping
12 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 09.02.20

Leon96983
the engine can't handle multi-threaded a percent, look for a patch or mod where this is corrected

C
Cheeki_Breeki 09.02.20

Leon96983
and fashion standing ? just thrown some very tough fps

L
Leon96983 09.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
I wrote that the game is clean)

C
Cheeki_Breeki 09.02.20

Leon96983
LEL, blind...even then XS, I have kind of more or less stability at high was. is one piece, like, open the game, it already loaded that save, then open the task Manager and there are ask likeness in the process of Stalker. next, you need to remove the checkbox from all cores except the first one and click OK, and then again to put. I do not know who to believe, some say that this is nonsense, because dviglo not patched for multi-threading, and I agree with this, on the other, someone in the comments wrote that helped. I myself did this crap, but always forget cecati loading of cores.

B
Bog - Imperator 09.02.20

I'm afraid there is no escape. Friend bought a powerful PC, decided to play in the RFP, and he wildly lag, so nothing to do and could not. But you are in the Internet look for driver some and see if that is

g
gennaz 08.02.21

The game runs fine on win 10, without any performance problems.
Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
On win 10, the game goes well ...
And then 10, when the game is not at maximum graphics settings? - at first it would be nice to enable "Improved full lighting (DX 10)" and in advanced settings (where possible) - 10.1. And all the graphic settings to the maximum - not only basic, but also advanced (sliders to the right to the limit).
Spoiler
And at the same time, monitoring of individual cores / CPU threads - let's see how the game will load them on such hardware.

g
gennaz 16.02.21

SonyK_2
The maximum graphics preset is here.
Spoiler
Therefore, I did not open additional settings.
Even if I use DX 10.1 lighting, the result will definitely not be worse.

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
Here is the maximum graphics preset ...
No. Maximum speed - when everything is at full, and so these are maximum speed for DirectX 9 (in fact with simplified graphics). If the type of render was the same as in my video and the advanced graphics settings to the maximum, then the lighting became more complicated and other graphic "goodies" would load the system more.
... Even if I use DX 10.1 lighting, the result will definitely not be worse.
If you make a test in the same place at maximum speed, and even at dawn, when the sun's rays pass through the trees, the performance (with the same iron) would be different.

g
gennaz 16.02.21

SonyK_2
I no longer have this hardware (R 5 1500 x + RX 580), and the fact that I have in my profile now does not make sense to test this game. But the main thing is, if someone has problems with performance in this game, they can set my settings and play without problems on win 10.
It is also worth noting that the theme was created by a user who has 1060 gb 6 GB and has 30 frames and lowering the settings does not help. And he has 8.1 and the reason may be in it.

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
... the theme was created by a user who has 1060 gb 6 GB and has 30 frames and lowering the settings does not help. And he has 8.1 and the reason may be in it.
Read more carefully what he writes himself:
Leon96983 wrote:
... the video card is loaded by 30 40 percent, and one core out of 4 is loaded at 100, what
kind of nonsense? ... It's not about the OS and the video, but about the fact that its processor ( i5 3330) does not "pull". The game engine does not know how to properly multithreaded, the load falls mainly on one core. Due to the relatively low single-threaded performance, the CPU does not have time to process the data - as a result, its video card is "idle".
If you look closely, in my video you can see how the game "hammers into one core". The Stalker engine needs a processor with a higher single-threaded performance - to put it simply: on a 2-core, 5 GHz will work better than on a 4-core 3 GHz.

d
dimakozhanov 16.02.21

Leon96983
I have a similar PC, only a percentage of i7 2600, in 4K at maximum speed without anti-aliasing in the most difficult moments it drops to 30-35 fps, and in light moments it shows more than 100, most of the time an average of 40-45 fps, my settings.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler