3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prosto Horoshiy Chelovek 09.02.20 02:21 am

The final boss (Terraria 1.2.1) (Terraria)

Some have read or heard that a terrarium will be the final boss. This boss is the MOON!

Perhaps the picture is fake

In fact, this boss is the size of a WORLD !

On this screenshot you can see that he was thinking even before he made the first trailers (no polublokov arms 1.2, etc.)

I have read that it can collide with earth and if it happens that your world is down.

Source http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/final-boss-the-moon.102906/

The music during the final battle (It's
Dubstep)

Hint Redivide (Creator of Terraria) the fact that the final boss is the moon http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1n9bmz/i_am_redigit_creator_of_terraria_ask_me_anything/ccgni04?c3

Let's discuss, my friends!
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sinpro 09.02.20

the boss which will be added in patch 1.2.1
on terraria wiki I stumbled
one is not clear, how will be implemented the end of the game if in the main it nafig not surrendered the moon to kill

-
-SSS- 09.02.20

Sinpro
throw off the link on the wiki, but I can not find (

P
Prosto Horoshiy Chelovek 09.02.20

Since version 1.2.1, this boss wasn't added, then it is transferred to version 1.2.2, which comes out before Christmas

K
Kamil Fatyhov 09.02.20

and how to call

S
Sinpro 09.02.20

still not as now promise 1.3 ))

A
ADMIN TERRARIYa 09.02.20

Who know not how to call you right now boss I explained to

A
ADMIN TERRARIYa 09.02.20

I proshol entire game Terrarium and I have modeluse their knowledge

A
ADMIN TERRARIYa 09.02.20

So and so to call the moon, only it's not the moon and Lonny Lord it's the final BOS need to defeat the Golem and after that you need 4 times to kill helpers Lunar sectarian. After that presveta bare Lunny Sectarian. When the killing starts Lunny developments. After that wee search for island in the sky and go there as soon as VI will be on babe island fly ische Union and see 4 towers break 1 of the 4 towers and you wipedout different things at fault for all 4 towers prizhivaetsya Lonny Lord.

A
ADMIN TERRARIYa 09.02.20

And this picture is not fake but everything that is written about her that's not true

A
ADMIN TERRARIYa 09.02.20

This picture it's a flying island on which should come soon here after the murder of the Lunar sectarian. And download it 4 towers to break them and barefoot Lonny Lord

A
ADMIN TERRARIYa 09.02.20

And sometimes etotogo Islands may Nebit to hardmode and hardmode he appeared in the size of the world

S
Stalkery 09.02.20

Help what to do after I defeated the Golem in terraria is not what is not written
Not who called

S
Stalkery 09.02.20

Help I went the Golem what to do next

S
Stalkery 09.02.20

Nuuuu