3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 09.02.20 02:22 am

Question on leveling base (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hi all, faced with such a problem. Did all the story missions, and all the events on pumping the base. Have 30 level, collected all the green sets, half secret, but the base never dokazana. 90 percent open all three of its parts. And there is no missions on these resources at all. So run with all skills and perks. It is really stupid and missing something. Realized passed, the asylum opened, the boards collected. What could I miss?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agat7 09.02.20

AlexeyMC
look on the map the incidents is not passed what the map does have a list of all tasks, events, etc. it is long, it can scroll.

A
AlexeyMC 09.02.20

Agat7

For a list thank you, will look after work, and sometimes the icons are hidden behind the icons...

UPD>
Damn, for icon effects hid one base was open, but there did not come to the Board from her.... That's an ambush.... Now everything is OK.

F
FsTanDar 09.02.20

I do not often play. There is now no reason that to start with, if division 2 will be released soon.

A
AlexeyMC 09.02.20

FsTanDar
Well, it's controversial. Now she was with a discount season pass, etc. and, unlike what it was with the release, changed a bunch of extra content for the game after the story and LVL 30. There is a decent all you can muster and pump. And the balance settled.
And the second part is doubtful that will be released this year. So, again, will be something to do while waiting for it.