3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volfman1234567890 09.02.20 02:22 am

Mystery deerskin ruins (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

All tryam? trampled I the sky far and wide, along with systemom than once, but still do not understand what it is and what to use, tell me Quito knows

14 Comments
Sort by:
b
baklaha 09.02.20

Channel Inda Game look in YouTube! He talked about all sorts of fun and secrets of Skyrim :)

f
forfor_31 09.02.20

I just remember talking about a Supplement(possibly mod)(mod probably) where you can stroll through the dwarven ruins and find the body and the Ghost (she) will tell you that they say was looking for some artifacts and it was part of a plate which opens the way to the forge here is the entrance to the blacksmith do the battle and you will be able to forge 1 of 3 prophetic: tiara(gives the ability to have 2 stone Keeper),shield(suggest to war,when you hit protivniku (shield)the enemy takes the image of the Ghost and cannot otokodate) and staff(encourages dwarven spiders (useless,quickly diluted,spiders Libya,to come on the recruit)

A
Aleksey Abra 09.02.20

this is the location of the quest Lost in the centuries from the Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.

K
Ketik 09.02.20

Read the book the aetherium Wars if I'm not mistaken this is the quest for Èterievyj forge

V
Volfman1234567890 09.02.20

Ketik
From ataria Hoop is forged, the two stone guardian, you can activate him in a completely different locatii

A
Aleksey Abra 09.02.20

Volfman1234567890
There is this dwarven mechanism just the entrance to the smithy.Odd, since you're across and along came Skyrim, and still have not stumbled upon this quest?

K
Kyubi 09.02.20

Alex Abra
I do the same during the passage did not find this quest, but during the rebound achivok had to see where it starts, and the crown is a pretty good bonus gives, sorry I found it late in the game. Look in the Internet where starts the quest about eterium and will find what this artifact.

V

Alex Abra
The forge was found a long time, XS we can and then, Nada today to go to look, not like a pancake with Falmer pumping

V

Kyubi
Quest then me dovno hanging, but I did not go there yet, because what a lot of Falmer there, and velenim quest chase yet

g
grothex 09.02.20

Èterievyj forge. I'm doing a wrap on the use of two stone guardians;) ))

B
BenziLLLa 09.02.20

Just someone not very interested in in-game books. And in vain, from there you can learn a lot Lorne moments. Some books allow you to start quests, and some simply allow you to get lulz. All I remember about two volumes of the lusty Argonian maid?

V

BenziLLLa
One even managed to read, but Koroleva wolf all the volumes read and the woodcutter's wife the Wallpaper of Thomas, like the way a nearby lake founded the iron axe friend of tin man was called

I
Igor1957 09.02.20

Volfman1234567890
This quest Lost in the ages. You should see Arctas, there to meet the Ghost Katria, and then look Eteri( Rapidstar, Soft and Crossing deep people and then to insert in this place.

V

Игорь1957
I know this quest, he hangs me already, without kV two fragments already collected