3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
glebpasta 09.02.20 02:22 am

The PSU for the computer

I have a power supply of 300 watts. And the following system: intel core i5-650 motherboard: asrock H55M-LE
4 GB DDR3 2 dies.
HDD: Seagate barracuda 750 gb 7200rpm
front panel: 2x USB 2.0, Mini jack x2 3.0. And nobody needs the connectors for the card reader.
The GPU built into the CPU (Intel HD 530)
Question: does it Fit for this build?
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 09.02.20

I think that will work,but very weak,where you just dug...

I
Igor Ostapenko 09.02.20

glebpasta
First and foremost when buying a PSU, you should consider its quality and capacity. If you have a cheap\bad PSU at 300W, you are unable to clean 200W (see Power per channel, total for +12V1, 12V2, ..., W in features) and have a high risk of failure of PC components (power supply can all be composed of the unknown\noname, inferior parts and it does not have any advanced protection). You should be enough for any PSU at 300W, but if you want your PC for a long time served - take time-tested BP (on YouTube there is a spec, who knows what to say for him - nitroxsenys, and often he recommends taking seasonic). I, for example, used to have an old FSP400 (popular model with PFC\passive correction voltage). I recommend what I use myself: Fractal Design Edison M 450W (Gold, AFC, all kinds of protection PC - and you can find cheaper Integra M (bronze) instead of Edison M (gold certificate) and DeepCool DE380 (without a certificate, ACF, overload protection (OPP), protection for over-voltage (OVP), protection against under voltage (UVP), protection against short circuits (SCP) - cheap and cheerful).

B
BigInteger 09.02.20

Enough.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 09.02.20

Sisonke expensive and for a system of TSA would be a clear overkill. I would advise HIPRO HPE400 or equivalent FSP 400PNR - they cost the district a half-two thousand. Quality normal, and on of power supply in the future, if will makinesi video card and/or percents more abruptly.

g
glebpasta 09.02.20

bazilews
Unit or system unit? Although it does not matter, because both instances of winged friends. And PS is working, only use about 6 hours a day, and then videiko on YouTube and on the forums.

g
glebpasta 09.02.20

Igor Ostapenko
Thanks, now at least I'll fumble. And BP figured out, everything seems to works fine (so far), but don't leave it on for more than 6 hours/day.

g
glebpasta 09.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Yes, thank you, just about stock and wanted to know. Going to put myself x3440 xeon and GTX 660. The idea of xeon will be at the level i7 third generation to work, isn't it?

I
Igor Ostapenko 09.02.20

glebpasta
Write (did not check) that the specified x3440 at the level of the first generation i7 860. He have eight-threaded i7 930 (2,8 GHz) + GTX660Ti - processor beast and only, even without overclocking (you need it if FPS will depend on the frequency of the RAM or CPU on my socket 1366, you can squeeze the frequency of the DDR3 to a maximum of 2170МГц). My CPU can play almost all new games with extreme graphics FPS (if it is not above the level GTX1050Ti) do you want to put instead of him in the future shestiyadernik Xeon x5650 - and then only in the most demanding AAA games (Watch Dogs 2, Grand Theft Auto 5, AC Origins, and other processor-dependent) graphics cards level GTX1080\980Ti (and above) can be drawdown because of the processor, but the game can still be at a comfortable FPS and graphics.